anyone got some shots ? : MCE LED @4000K...

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Probably best posted in the LED lights section. They are more likely to see it there.

djozz

Newly Enlightened
Well, almost. I made a modded light with the MCE-color (neutral). The neutral white die in that led is a 4000K one and I suppose it is the same die that is used in the led you mention. In the build thread there are some white wall beamshots, I am not allowed to provide links to 'the other forum' but if you google for Z8-RB you will find it (between links to bicycle chains :) ). I find the tint of that die very attractive, the nicest neutral tint around, very close to the Nichia219 in my opinion.

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks, any Nicha 219 shots of that please?
cheers from raining London!

Well, almost. I made a modded light with the MCE-color (neutral). The neutral white die in that led is a 4000K one and I suppose it is the same die that is used in the led you mention. In the build thread there are some white wall beamshots, I am not allowed to provide links to 'the other forum' but if you google for Z8-RB you will find it (between links to bicycle chains :) ). I find the tint of that die very attractive, the nicest neutral tint around, very close to the Nichia219 in my opinion.