Anyone ID this flashlight name?

hsinchong

Newly Enlightened
image.jpg

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well you know I wanted a quality high performance light that has a comnpany that stands behind it's products. It cost a full 2 weeks pay for me but thats ok. Will I spend more on a light? Probably not. When I go to use it I understand why its so costly.

The batteries are in tubes that thread on. I have 2 small ones and a medium sized one. Will probably add the full size at some point. Someone long ago here had one. It is an old light that is maintained and kept up to spec by Lupine. I prefer this than constant new designs that you can't expect to get parts for.

My other light of this class is a Led Lenser X21R. That is another German light that has been around a minute. These are great for illuminating large areas.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Yeah most people on forums focus on China lights nowadays and not these interesting lights used by professional types.
Let you in on a dirty little secret.... The Chinese actually know how to make quality products. Some of which do get into the hands of professionals right here in America. Yes, that includes flashlights. Don't tell anyone though.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Reylights being sold on CC hardly count.
True.
Though Nitecore's duty-oriented lights certainly live up to be being quality offerings from a Chinese brand. (Personally speaking, can confirm that my 1800 rated lumens MH12S has survived literally everything thrown at it while on the job.)