Anyone sellers of Trail-tech connector parts and such in Canada (prefer Toronto)?

Zero_Enigma

Enlightened
Or with similar stock of what Batteryspace stocks? It seems they want ~$40 to ship Fedex some small parts. -.-;

Thanks in advance all you night hounds :D *howls*

Offroad'Bent

Enlightened
Or with similar stock of what Batteryspace stocks? It seems they want ~$40 to ship Fedex some small parts. -.-;

Thanks in advance all you night hounds :D *howls*

I agree, I've gotten killed on shipping, handling, customs etc from Batteryspace, but I don't think it's their fault.

How's the shipping from Litemania? Are their connectors waterproof, or close?

Zero_Enigma

Enlightened
I agree, I've gotten killed on shipping, handling, customs etc from Batteryspace, but I don't think it's their fault.

How's the shipping from Litemania? Are their connectors waterproof, or close?

Well if it was marked at a gift I know you're allowed up to I think $60 USD IIRC when I spoke with Canada Post on the declared amount. *wink*

Tho having it shipped via USPS would have been a hell of a lot cheaper but Batteryspace forces you either FEDEX or I think UPS. UPS is notorious for the customs dings.

Frigg...I think one time I checked and a package of 4xAA Sanyo Eneloops and they still wanted like $40 to ship. WTFF!? :sick2::mad:

Thanks for the help guys but to the second poster I need the store INSIDE CANADA and not in Korea. Hell ...... Batteryspace should set up shop in B.C, Canada and be close to their California distro while still knowing they'll capture the Canadian mountian biking, commuter, and DIY market in Canada's best cycling province. Then ship out from there. Batteryspace if you're reading this post please consider it!

Now I need to find some of those helmet and bar quick release mounts in Canada that is solid and easy to remove on such bad bumpy roads like Steeles Ave.

The best positive locking and quick release light mount I've used so far is the Nitehawk 1W LED Emitter solid mount with metal tab as well for strength.