Arc-LS, why so expensive???

Spork

Enlightened
so what is the cheapest place after shipping to get the arc aaa? I just canceled my order to Gransee for a few of them after reading everyone suggest to buy from a distributor. Do the distributors have the newest design of the arc aaa? i dont want to get an old one.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I`m not sure who sells for less but be sure to factor in shipping...it can change the bottom line quite a bit. I think all the dealers will have the new style...good pick BTW...you`ll really like this light...there great. What color are you going for if you don`t mind me asking?

Ken
cool.gif

Spork

Enlightened
im actually gonna order 2 of them. my dad was wanting me to order him a good led flashlight because he felt bad about loosing the mag solitare i gave him off his keys. we got to looking at the arc aaa and i decided i wanted one too. Is there a color thats clearly brigter than white? I will probly order 1 white and maybe another color if its brighter. I have an infinity now which is my fav out of the few lights I have. ill see if the arc aaa will be my new favorite.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Infinity is a nice light too...but the Arc is known to be much brighter. I think your dad will like it much more than the departed Solitare as well. As far as brighter than white, I have heard the green is brighter...but you may pick up a few rings in the beam...I don`t have a green so not sure.

Ken

Spork

Enlightened
according to the site the green and turqoise are both 10,400 MCD. i heard turqoise has a funky beam pattern. is that the same with the green? if green has a nice beam i may consider one of those. even though white aren't as bright im guessing detail would be easier to see. anyone have pics of the green one?

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
The turquiose used to have a "dogbone pattern" to it's beam. But that was a while back. Now it is the same wide beam (30 degree) as the green.

Peter

napalm-2002

Enlightened
to me hay a beam is a beam. can you see with it is the question.the beam does have a noticeable ring but its the price to pay for the brightness.and i pay with a smile on my face and a gleam in my eye.from the turquiose led of course.
tongue.gif