• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired AUCTION: S4MadMan’s MadMan HID Spot Light

S4MadMan

Enlightened
Dear CPFers, it has come to my attention there are some questions about the validity of the specifications of The MadMan. The specifications were estimates based on the McCulloch X990. IMHO, my estimates were accurate but since I cannot prove them, I have removed them.

Instead, I now say:
"The MadMan is approximately 25% brighter than the McCulloch X990 which is rated at 3,200 lumens and 7.0 Million Candle Power."

I hope this is satisfactory. I was in no way trying to mislead anyone.

I am going by Bob's (the creator of The MadMan) estimates that The MadMan is approximately 25% brighter than the McCulloch X990. Bob is again, one of the pioneers of HID and a very honest person. He would not lie.

Before I sold my X990, I did do some informal comparing and The MadMan was definitely brighter than the X990 to my naked eye.

If the MadMan does not perform better than the X990, I will give the winner a full refund. So, no worries. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thank you for your consideration and participation. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Zeppert

Enlightened
A FULL REFUND if i am not satisfied? Awesome... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif
That's a no-brainer!
Oh I'm sure it'll smoke my X990 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif . One quick question though, how would one get a full refund if %50 goes to CPF? Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

S4MadMan

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Zeppert said:
One quick question though, how would one get a full refund if %50 goes to CPF? Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I would pay the difference. CPF will retain its 50% of the proceeds. It's only a win-win situation for both CPF and the High Bidder. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for your consideration and support! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

S4MadMan

Enlightened
Hi Jim, only one battery pack is supplied. If you would like additional batteries, I can provide them at WD pricing. I don't know the price of each battery pack, I will find out Monday.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Dan,

You are a man of style and class for offering what amounts to a 150% refund if the light does not perform as advertised. I am humbled indeed...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Bid with confidence, folks!

Greta

Flashaholic
It looks to me like Zeppert gets this one for $500! Am I correct?

Thanks guys!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Zeppert

Enlightened
Thanks S4MadMan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

S4MadMan

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
It looks to me like Zeppert gets this one for $500! Am I correct?

Thanks guys!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Zeppert is the winnAr! Thanks Zep! Sending you a message now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif