August GiveAway Time! This Month--E05 Stainless Steel

PartyPete

Enlightened
I got home from work today to find a present left in the mail. Very solid and well built light. Clean threads and no residue wiped off on a white rag. A big thank you goes to @fenixstore for hosting the giveaway

0353df15222a5ba0e469bee374172f14.jpg
I have a tiny little Spyderco Bug on my keys, looks similar but I'm guessing that is one of the bigger ones, right?

Definitely a nice match!

jfhrtn

Newly Enlightened
Thank you @wendee :)

@partypete I totally agree on that. I have had this little bug for over 3 years and it makes a great little addition to the keyring when you realize you have left your EDC knife at the house.

Last edited:

PartyPete

Enlightened
Thank you @wendee :)

@partypete I totally agree on that. I have had this little bug for over 3 years and it makes a great little addition to the keyring when you realize you have left your EDC knife at the house.
That's cool, I didn't realize it was a Bug...so in that case the light was a bit smaller than I thought but still nice nonetheless!

jfhrtn

Newly Enlightened
It is indeed a small little light I'll see if I can get an image up giving a better size comparison

jfhrtn

Newly Enlightened
Wanted to stop back in after and give a report on how this little beast of a light has performed. It has been with me through Hurricane Matthew in Atlantic Beach, working on irrigation pipes, replacing a heater hose after it blew on my truck one night, and has helped me look into a many 2 cycle engine. It has performed like a champ. Never once has let me down. All I have done is clean the contact in the head once a week and keep the threads clean. I have found myself using the low and medium setting the most. Haven't needed the high setting except a couple times but boy is it nice to have it when you need it. The stainless steel held up great with edc use and being carried in my pocket every day. A little scratched but other than that no complaints. The scratches give it character and are to be expected though :)

I want to give Fenix another big thank you not only making such a great product but for giving me the chance to experience one.

Thank You Again,
-Rick

Power outage during Matthew:

a6411f033ecacb6d9b1c1e7655f486a7.jpg

Working on irrigation with me:

ace962cfc36bde735eec603f9ccb4f94.jpg

Working on small engines:

2850c4a651e6b0c8963cfa9947bfaa16.jpg

And finally as she sits in front of me right now:

18b3b635dfaaf3b5a65bd152eebf415c.jpg

Latest posts