August GiveAway Time! This Month--E05 Stainless Steel

kj75

Enlightened
Congratulations on 15th Anniversary Fenixlight! Still a happy user for years and I never forget the day that my TK70 came in....I'd never seen such an impressive light before..

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED! Fenix has read your comments and are greatly appreciative.

Congratulations to jfhrtn
Please email your mailing address to [email protected] and we will send your Stainless E05 out pronto.

PartyPete

Enlightened
Congratulations on yet another excellent GAW! Looks like an enjoyable little beauty to have...very nice light!

Not a bad way for a new member to get things going. [emoji106]

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats, jfhrtn! I hope you like this Fenix E05SS flashlight. Please come back after a few months with it, and give us a report.

I think it's nice when a new member wins a flashlight. That happened to me last year. In my case, I really needed it. It was only my second modern LED flashlight. That does not mean, of course, that jfhrtn does not already have a huge stash of flashlights, lanterns, and headlamps. Either way, jfhrtn, I hope you enjoy the win!

Thanks, Fenix-Store, for a great giveaway.

jfhrtn

Newly Enlightened
Thank you so much @fenixstore :) it's an honor to have won such a great EDC light. Your products have never let me down in every day use and I'll always keep a Fenix in arms reach while I'm out and about. I do believe a switch from my LD02 to the SS E05 is in store here shortly. Thank you again for hosting a giveaway and happy 15th anniversary :) Hope to be seeing many more to come

What I thought was a double post earlier must not have been haha. Showed up twice on my phone and now it just shows my edited one.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Thanks! It is on its way to you. You should see it soon.

Thank you so much @fenixstore :) it's an honor to have won such a great EDC light. Your products have never let me down in every day use and I'll always keep a Fenix in arms reach while I'm out and about. I do believe a switch from my LD02 to the SS E05 is in store here shortly. Thank you again for hosting a giveaway and happy 15th anniversary :) Hope to be seeing many more to come

What I thought was a double post earlier must not have been haha. Showed up twice on my phone and now it just shows my edited one.

jfhrtn

Newly Enlightened
I got home from work today to find a present left in the mail. Very solid and well built light. Clean threads and no residue wiped off on a white rag. A big thank you goes to @fenixstore for hosting the giveaway

0353df15222a5ba0e469bee374172f14.jpg

Wendee

Enlightened
How nice, jfhrtn! Congratulations for winning the giveaway! :twothumbs

Also, congratulations to Fenix for their 15 year anniversary :)