• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired B@rt's Tritium thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened
Hi Bart,

Payment sent for:
(6) green in 2x8mm
(3) green in 1.5 x 5mm
with priority shipping.

Thanks!

Jbuddah

Newly Enlightened
Can I get (3) 1.55x5mm in ice blue, and (3) 1.55x5mm in green.

Let me know if you have these in stock and the price, I will send you a PayPal, thanks..

B@rt

Flashaholic
I have them in stock, your total for six 1.55x5mm vials with priority shipping would be $48.- , SHipping can be delayed a bit at the moment since my wife is in critical condition at the hospital at the moment. :(

balane

Newly Enlightened
Got mine today, just under 2 weeks to Seattle which is plenty quick in my book. Order was filled perfectly and all vials work as described. Thank you.

Max Stryker

Newly Enlightened
I own nice Trijicon HK 03 sights on my rifle. I have removed them because they are 10 yrs old & dead. I want to send you pics of the front & rear sights with a ruler so you can tell me what replacement vial size in Green to order. This is going to be my VERY FIRST POST on your forum & I have not figured out how to attached photos. May I send the pictures with the ruler to your Paypal email address for you to view? Sincerely, Bryan aka Max Stryker
r2oi9s.jpg

2h71cet.jpg

2hxna01.jpg

2a8nkap.png
2a4r2tg.png

tritrowbz6.jpg

Relative brightness chart:
2je0zo.jpg

Tritium content in Ci:
1.55x5mm vial: 21 mCi
2x8mm vial: 40 mCi
4x20mm vial: 629 mCi
11mm sphere: 2.497 Ci
15mm sphere: 7.56 Ci
18mm sphere: 9.99 Ci

The goods:
1.55x5mm vials in green, iceblue, blue, white, yellow, orange and red: $7.50.- each.2x8mm vials i at the moment in green, iceblue and red: $11.- each.

4x20mm high pressure vials in iceblue: ($45.- each) Now $35.- :cool:

Spheres:

ALL GONE... :mecry:

The factory stopped making spheres, once they are gone, they are gone. :(

Registered and signed for shipping (no tracking, sorry) : Europe: $15.-, Rest of the World: $25.- . Due to the nature of the goods insurance isn't an option unfortunately.
Please send payment to pixpimp(at)gmail.com. I will mail you when the order has shipped.

Priority shipping (worldwide) : $3.-
Priority shipping is offered as a cheap alternative but be aware that by opting for priority shipping you yourself take responsibility for shipping since there is no proof. As such you wave away your right to file for a chargeback due to lost shipping. By using this shipping option you agree with the sales terms. I reserve the right to refuse any payment. Payment can be sent to pixpimp(at)gmail.com.

Thanks. :)[/QUOTE]

B@rt

Flashaholic
Hi Bryan,
Sorry for the late reply, I have been in the hospital most of the time since my wife is still at the ICU.

I don't know much about gun sights, but you can send the pics to my mail account and I will do my best. You can always order both sizes and send back the unused vials for a full refund. ;)

gunga

Flashaholic
Hi Bart. I just wanted to wish you and your wife well. I hope she recovers from this. All the best to you.

On an unrelated note, my trits all arrived.

luck

Newly Enlightened
Hi Bart,

Was wondering if I could get 1.55x5 vials 11 Ice Blue and 10 Red with priority. Thanks! Sorry to hear about your wife.

Luck

MICHAELMF

Newly Enlightened
Hi Bart, 1'd like to buy 3 ice blue vials 1.55x5mm.
Please advise
Regards,
Michael

B@rt

Flashaholic
gunga, thanks much for the well wishes, my wife is stable at the moment but what she really needs for her situation to improve is a new pair of lungs. She has been on the waiting list for quite some time now and we can only hope she will hang in there until a good match becomes available...

luck, no problem, your total for 21 vials with priority shipping would be $ 160.50

MICHAELME, your total would be $25.50.

My Paypal adress is pixpimp(at)gmail.com.

MICHAELMF

Newly Enlightened
Hi Bart, here is the confirmation
Transaction ID:
9RU93960AW951883K for the 3 ice blue vials 1.55x5mm. By any chance do any of your colors come in just 1.5 x 5? If so, that would be prefered. Please let me know as I'd prefer it and of course will cover differential in costs if any.
Best, Michael

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.