• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired B@rt's Tritium thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisevo8

Newly Enlightened
Putting in another order for 3 green 1.55x5 priority. Thanks.

edit* payment sent via PayPal.

Last edited:

gatman223

Newly Enlightened
Hello!
I would like of the 1.5x5mm 4 of the green, 2 ice blue, and 2 red. I could not figure out how to send pm so please instruct me on how to get you the rest of my info. thanks!

Allrockabilly

Newly Enlightened
Hello B@rt I am looking to get at least 3 Green and 3 Ice blue 1.55x5mm Trit vials...

Do I just place my order here? I am ready to get this going since I also live in the states (Kansas)...
Please tell me the next process? Do I email you then do PayPal..

edccollector710

Newly Enlightened
hey bart, I'm would like to purchase 6-1.5x5 green, 6 1.5x5 blue and 6 1.5x5 ice blue. . please let me know when payment is received.

(payment sent via paypal, registered shipping fees included)

Last edited:

RedBaron

Newly Enlightened
PayPal sent for 4 white, 4 ice blue and 2 red 1.55x5 vials, Bart. $75 +3 shipping. Accepted shipping responsibility.

survivalistd

Newly Enlightened
I would like to buy 3 green 1.5×5mm vials. Need price including shipping. Thank you . Just notice your post about your wife and hope she's doing ok. I understand if there is a delay. No problem. I'll pm also.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Your total would be $25.50.
My wife got new lungs 2 weeks ago and is recovering well, hopefully she will be off the ventilator soon so she can talk again. She will have to remain in icu for a while to come still, but so far things are looking positive. :)

Last edited:

B@rt

Flashaholic
Sorry, no shipping today, my wife suddenly needed surgery again and I have been in the hospital. Things are going ok, but they had to remove the lower lobe of her right lung because it was not working well.

o62omega

Newly Enlightened
Sorry, no shipping today, my wife suddenly needed surgery again and I have been in the hospital. Things are going ok, but they had to remove the lower lobe of her right lung because it was not working well.

Hoping everything goes well B@rt!! These are not urgent, wishing you both the best

Status
Not open for further replies.