• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired B@rt's Tritium thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF! :D

No problem, your total for three green 1.55x5mm vials with priority shipping is $25.50, you can send paypal to pixpimp(at)gmail.com. ;)

Yeeros

Newly Enlightened
Hi B@rt

I was really really hoping you can post a few of the Vials to Australia for me.

I was after 2 x 1.5x5mm in the Yellow, 2 x 1.5x5mm in the white and 2 x 2x8mm in the Green please.

Can you let me know the costs and happy to pay via Paypal for you.

So excited if you can, i really want to do all my sights in this :)

Spyros

B@rt

Flashaholic
Hi Spyros,

No problem, your total for four 1.55x5mm and two 2x8mm vials with priority shipping is $55.-. You can send payment to pixpimp(at)gmail.com.

Sykes

Newly Enlightened
Heya B@rt! I'm new to the forums, and wanted to ask you a question about your tritium in my first post. I'd been looking over the thread, and wanted to know if you had any 2x6mm vials? And if so, what colors do you happen to have? I'm in need of nine for a project I'm working on, but wanted to see what was about!

Chrisevo8

Newly Enlightened
Just placed order for 3 1.55 x 5 green trits. Paid via PayPal. Thanks. I think I said 1.55 x 6 in the PayPal notes but that's wrong. 1.55 x 5. Thanks. ��

ryanjones2150

Newly Enlightened
New to the forum here...found it by an internet search. I'm looking to purchase some small tritium vials for a project I have going on and am having trouble finding the size that I need. I tried to send B@rt a private message but I either can't figure out how or I don't have that permission from the moderators. Please advise how I can make this purchase. Thanks so much!....Ryan

ryanjones2150

Newly Enlightened
What sizes do you have and how can I get some? I'm wanting to modify some pistol sights. Nobody makes night sights for this particular pistol I have.

ryanjones2150

Newly Enlightened
Ok, excellent. Thank you. Just wanted to make sure you had the stock still, the first post was a while ago.

Swagg

Enlightened
No problem, your total for six 1.55x5mm vials with priority shipping is $48.-. You can send payment to pixpimp(at)gmail.com.
Payment sent! Shipping address added in the notes. Thanks

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello, B@rt. Long time since I've ordered.
I need 6 x White 1.5mm X 5mm tritium vials and
6 x Blue 1.5mm X 5mm tritium vials
Shipped registered mail for faster delivery.

Is the total of $115 correct?

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vials arrived and what a beautiful color the dark blue really is. Thx for the fast shipping and great product again! I'll be back for more!

Status
Not open for further replies.