"Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gory; caution)

Bigpal

Enlightened
Re: "Bath Salts" Cannibal story, caution gory

The toxicology reports are finished and NPR reports that Eugene had no bath salts in his system, only marijuana. No way marijuana contributed to this, he had to be under the influence of something.

So, I wonder what it was that made him freak. Funny though how all of his symptoms seem to correlate with bath salts.

Link to story

Last edited:

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: "Bath Salts" LSD (likely) Terrible event(s)

I saw another ARTICLE saying the labs that did the toxicology have a hard time keeping up with synthetic "designer drugs." So he may still have been on something like Bath Salts, or something similar, and they have no way currently to test for them.

Or it could be that he was just bat-sh*t crazy. :duh2:

Bigpal

Enlightened
Re: "Bath Salts" LSD (likely) Terrible event(s)

Has to be something. Even if he's just crazy, it would be very unusual for him to start swinging naked on a traffic pole, rip someones clothes off and gnaw their face off. If he was that far gone, I don't think he would have been able to maintain a "non-crazy" persona during his time with friends or family, who all testify he was normal.

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast

well, doctors, theres your problem right there; "traces of marijuana" !
Obviously the poor guy wasnt getting enough.

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast

Has to be something. Even if he's just crazy, it would be very unusual for him to start swinging naked on a traffic pole, rip someones clothes off and gnaw their face off. If he was that far gone, I don't think he would have been able to maintain a "non-crazy" persona during his time with friends or family, who all testify he was normal.

Hmm, not bath salts........Maybe this really is the start of the Zombie Apocalypse?

zombieinvasion.jpg

Last edited:

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make

one of the first to be eaten: the person whom saw this warning and STOPPED to take a picture!

------------------
edit:and this was my 1300th posting here.. so if i recall right i have been member here about 1300 days as i have about 1msg a day pace hahah. (ok i think i lost several posts during cpf crash but thats besides the point)

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Re: "Bath Salts" hysteria based on ignorance continues to run rampant

THIS is pretty interesting.

I'm sorry, but his mother has no right to be surprised or upset in the least little bit that those churches refused to bury her son. From the article, it's clear that he had real emotional problems for years, and that his mom has a selective memory of only the good times. Completely understandable. But also completely understandable that those churches want nothing to do with her son.

Bigpal

Enlightened

From what they say about the night before, it sounds like he may have made up his mind on suicide. Maybe took too much whatever, didn't kill him, but really disillusioned him. Synthetic marijuana can be ingested.

...Initial studies are focused on the role of synthetic cannabis and psychosis. It seems likely that synthetic cannabis can precipitate psychosis and in some cases it is prolonged. These studies suggest that synthetic cannabinoid intoxication is associated with acute psychosis, worsening of previously stable psychotic disorders... -Wikipedia

And they only found traces of marijuana:

...Although synthetic cannabis does not produce positive results in drug tests for cannabis, it is possible to detect its metabolites in human urine... -Wikipedia

Last edited:

rambo180

Enlightened

From what they say about the night before, it sounds like he may have made up his mind on suicide. Maybe took too much whatever, didn't kill him, but really disillusioned him. Synthetic marijuana can be ingested.

And they only found traces of marijuana:

The chemicals and metabolites of chemicals in bath salts CAN without too much difficulty be detected in human urine. I have colleagues that have done it (detected it, that is). Also, Cannabis CAN cause psychosis. Bath salts aren't really that new anymore. Its usually almost always been seen before. There are ways to detect it easily.