Beam Shots Comparing the M30 Trition & M20 Warrior R2

mmajunkie

Newly Enlightened
Sorry about the mess up guys.

I was going take more Beam shots tonight but it has been raining all night, maybe tomorrow.

Edog006

Newly Enlightened
Anyone have an E2DL they can compare it to?

I have a custom E2DL its actually a 220 lumen Cree Q5, but roomate has a normal E2DL maybe I can snag his and compare all three. However, my camera capabilities are limited I'll see what I can do.

Dudeman

Newly Enlightened
BTW, those two shots I posted were taken with the exact same camera settings, just in case anyone wants to question them....(F/3.2, exposure 6 sec.)

I also have to say a big THANK YOU to mmajunkie for taking and posting those shots. They are NOT worthless....far from it. Despite the camera settings (which aren't too far apart on the first set), they give a very good impression of the M30's capabilities. Even with exactly similar settings those pics won't be much different. I'm sure many more beamshots that are on the way will confirm this.

Dudeman

Newly Enlightened
I hear you. And I totally respect and can appreciate that. I want to see accuracy too. I just don't think those shots are too far off to be termed worthless. God knows we're not all superb photographers, I know I'm not, so let's at least show a little appreciation for his effort.

Edog006

Newly Enlightened
I agree Dudeman.. oddly enough I feel the light gets brighter the more you use it. Every time it suprises me with the output. I know that is ridiculous but thats how it seems. I am not currently at my apartment so snagging the roomates E2DL is not an option as yet, but I will try to get something together when I am back in town

Latest posts