Not open for further replies.

hahoo

Enlightened
should of waited on this one
f 1.6 camera, first phone ever to have that
6.0 inch screen
OLED panel
running android nougat 7.1 out of the box
free 200 dollar visa card, and free daydream headset also with purchase!
ill go on a limb and say, its the best phone out there on the market as of today:thumbsup:

man what a awsome looking screen huh

maxresdefault.jpg

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great thread, thanks for doing this Capo. This is becoming a great place to compare throwers. Anyway we can get one of those 300 yard beam shots of the TN42vn and a K70vn if you have one? I can't decide which one to go with haha.

hahoo

Enlightened
Great thread, thanks for doing this Capo. This is becoming a great place to compare throwers. Anyway we can get one of those 300 yard beam shots of the TN42vn and a K70vn if you have one? I can't decide which one to go with haha.

tn42 all day long.

Capolini

Banned

Thanks. I do not have the K70vn. In fact I don't have the TN42vn anymore. I just sold it.

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks hahoo and Newlumen.
Thanks Capo. Curious why you sold your TN42vn. Was it because it was so similar to the TK61vn V4?

Capolini

Banned
Probably in 10 days or so I will post beam shots[utility pole] with my K60vn after it gets an LED change.

I am getting XHP70 shaved dome. I lost faith in XHP70.2. Two lights w/ that LED failed in 8 days! It seems it can not handle current bumps.

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember when you got that TK61vn V4. What an amazing light. I wouldn't sell it either. Same with the K40vn. They totally set new bars.

Capolini

Banned
^^^^

I agree,,My K40vn was my second V54 light. Has plenty of output, nice tint and a beautiful beam profile.

I had to check my Modified Light list to see that my TK61vn V4 was my Ninth light!

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cap, I think you'll like the shaved dome XHP70 in that K60vn. Nice tint, more throw. To my eye, the xx.2 emitters don't bring out colors like their older counterparts.

Capolini

Banned
Cap, I think you'll like the shaved dome XHP70 in that K60vn. Nice tint, more throw. To my eye, the xx.2 emitters don't bring out colors like their older counterparts.

That is what VEN said. He sort of convinced me to make the change.

More throw, nicer tint with less lumens is a good trade. I do wonder how much more throw?! I will find out.

I love this getting darker earlier! We will leave for the trail in 30 minutes and not get home @ 10:45/11:00 like the summer!

Capolini

Banned
My trail line up looks diminished! :eek:

SOLD Three lights :thumbsup: and One out for repair.

Good news is that Two new ones are coming soon!

TK75vn "Quad"- SST40 SD and D1vn w/ the same LED as QUAD.

Diminished_lineup.jpg

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey capo, whats the best battery to use on my fenix tk75vn quad xml2 pdt with driver vnx... ? I am currently usin Lg mj1 .

Capolini

Banned
Hey capo, whats the best battery to use on my fenix tk75vn quad xml2 pdt with driver vnx... ? I am currently usin Lg mj1 .

Ask me a simple question and you will be reading for 5 minutes! Since when am I a battery consultant??!!!

All subjective and a matter of opinion! I am not familiar with your version.How many lumens? 5000? The GA's are slightly better from a few tests that I saw,,,,,,either is sufficient

I will be using 30Q in my TK75vn QUAD SST40 SD. I am sure VTC5A/VTC6 would work well. I have VTC6 in my TK61vn V4.

I have more 30Q than any other high drain/IMR battery. I have too many[makes me feel guilty!], Eight are in storage.

I do not like shelf queen lights or too many stored batteries.

Last edited:

Capolini

Banned
Test for side by side pictures. TK75vn KT on Left-TK61vn V4 on right

FAIL-Preview had them side by side when I posted it was one below the other. When I get my TK75vn QUAD, I want to post a side by side w/ my "KT"

Anyone know how to do that? Picture reduction?

TK75vn_KT_9.14.2017.jpg
TK61vn_SRT.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.