• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Beefy Heat Sinked P60 (D26) $urefire Bezel By FIVEMEGA

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey... You don't need an o-ring, I just added one... I have a full size C series bezel ring under the glass. To get it to fit took some experimentation... and yes, it is extremely waterproof... I do have a crenelated JB bezel ring and may check it out to see what it looks like... The Xenos will fit too, but won't be as fat around in diameter as the JB bezels...

Meganoggin

Enlightened
Mine arrived today and I am very pleased, it fits and functions perfectly on my Surefire Z2 and looks amazing.

Great service and fast delivery. Thank you for making these Varooj.

I'll try some other bodies and take some pics at the weekend.

donn_

Flashaholic
Strange..I just opened my second Beefy head, and tried it on the same three tubes listed above; 3P, roundbody 6P and FM Copper-throated 1x26650. It worked on the 3P and the Copper-throat, but it wouldn't thread onto the 6P. It went about 2 turns, and started to gall..so I didn't force it.

weklund

Enlightened
Nut Cracker arrived today. Works great on my 9P, C2 and Leef. This will also come in handy for grating cheese ....... :devil:

FMB11.jpg

FMB22.jpg

FMB33.jpg

FMB44.jpg

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm really digging your C bezels, Varooj! Maybe you could consider a run of E-series bezels for Lumens Factory drop-ins (which I hope become a standard of some kind - thank you Lumens Factory)??? If someone could make those LF E-series pills or at least suitable copies available, then we could all have a field day making drop-ins for all of our favorite tiny Surefires!!!

You people should really be jumping on these bezels... if you need to dissipate heat from a D26/P60 drop-in, there is no better option that I know of!

Edit: I lied - the Jetbeam bezel is not ALMOST flush it is EXACTLY flush with the built in crenelations. I've used every measuring device and technique I could dream of. It's eerie... The Jetbeam bezel rings seem made for this bezel...

Last edited:

flashmenow

Newly Enlightened
Picked up in RAW originally for my 2 x 18500 set up shown in first picture. But since it has a high polish finish looks great on my SS Solarforce host as well .

long.jpg

side.jpg

With a triple .

front.jpg

Thanks for a great product !

RCantor

Enlightened
uh, that's 2 all beef bezels, special insurance, shipped US and a sesame seed bun. Thanks. 103.60

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Picked up in RAW originally for my 2 x 18500 set up shown in first picture. But since it has a high polish finish looks great on my SS Solarforce host as well .

Thanks for a great product !

Beautiful... I can't believe more people aren't picking up on these...

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
:paypal: for #30

Please confirm it fits Surefire before sending! :thanks:

Here's some eye candy on my other beefy, on a FM 1x26500 sporting a Kerberos HCRI Quad. :naughty:

photobucket-5284-1314541776884.jpg

photobucket-5286-1314541720280.jpg

photobucket-2453-1314541758372.jpg

photobucket-3888-1314541703666.jpg

RCantor

Enlightened
Wow, it makes the 1*26650 look tiny. Now I'm wondering if I'm man enough to handle this. I'm using 1 for my VID quad and 1 for an XML. FM you left dozens of people crashing into the moat when you pulled up the drawbridge on those copper 1*26650s :)