• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Best belt carry option?

Matteblack

Newly Enlightened
Hello all!

Just curious....
McGizmo owners seem to appreciate fine tools, and I am wondering how people are carrying a combo of say a McGizmo AND knife? Are there any decent compact belt holsters that securely carry both? The light in question is an Alum PD head on a Titanium C-pak, and the blade in question is my new small Sebbie.

How are you doing it folks?

jag808808

Enlightened
Aloha Matt! :wave:

I prefer knife in pocket, light in holster. All my pocket carry lights have worn holes in my work jeans.:ohgeez: Knurling on my belt carry light did the same. Holster adds security and protection. The only drawback for me is when I sit down in a chair that is narrow. I am by no means a small framed man but having holsters increase my girth! :thumbsdow

Aloha,

jag

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I carry my haiku in a belt holster bought from cpfer AW and my SmF is in my pocket. I often use the light more than the knife so having it in a holster is easier access imho. As for the knife, having it in the pocket is less intimidating to the general public.....

Matteblack

Newly Enlightened
First off, thank you everyone for responding to my question! I tend to have the same feelings with the knife carry in the pocket. Definately more people friendly.....What had made me question my method was the increase of the combo pouches and sheaths that are out now. Seems to be several light and knife combos out there. Tried my PD in a holster on the belt recently, and had the same issues as jag808808.....last thing I need is more girth.....

labrat

Enlightened
DSC01848.jpg

[/IMG]

DSC01849.jpg
[/IMG]

A cheap double holster, light and tool carried every day!