Best Friday Flashlight deal?

Mister Ed

Administrator
Staff member
Have you found any good deals on Flashlight? I've seen a few deals like Wurrkos but always curious to see what you find.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
This isn't a Black Friday promotional deal, but might still be worth it to some. About two weeks ago, ordered four Sofirn branded 18650 batts. from Sofirn's official website. They sent me the batteries.... Each one securely placed inside of a cheap, no-name, Aluminum, black, zoom bezel with aggressive scallops, GITD reverse tailcap switch flashlight. Yup, I got four cheap "tactical" lights for free.

Each one works too. The boxes were in horrendous shape but the lights were perfectly fine. So yeah.... If you're a blue-collar business owner and you need to supply some of your workers with cheap lights that you won't care if they break or get stolen; there you go.

Just order four 18650s from Sofirn, get four free flashlights with them. Not sure how long this practice will last. But again, my order from two weeks ago arrived that way a handful of days ago.

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
amazon has some deals on streamlight microstream, stylus pro and hl5x.

Lance KS

Newly Enlightened
Made approximately 20 years and no longer available on the market, the ORB torch was the smallest, bright light ever made in a torch of this size. But rather than take my word for it, read what The Torch Reviews have to say in February 2018: https://torchreviews.net/orb-raw/. Note that the light was primarily made from raw machined aluminium, though limited runs were made in sterling silver. I have one in sterling silver and one in aluminium that I'd like to sell together. The nano charger and 1 spare lithium battery is included.

This is a unique and rare heirloom. You can see other photos of the Orb and read about the specs, batteries, the Luxeon III LED, ergonomics, performance, durability and operation by going to that Torch Review.

The photos included with this ad show the weight of the aluminium Orb (18 grams) as well as the weight of the silver Orb (51 grams) so that you can compare the two metals used. With the battery, the silver Orb weighs 59 grams; less than the weight of a typical egg.

$250 for the lot.

Attachments

• IMG_3791.jpg
    IMG_3791.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3783.jpg
    IMG_3783.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3784.jpg
    IMG_3784.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3789.jpg
    IMG_3789.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 50

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fraz Labs has stainless steel and aluminum flashlights in stock. This has been unheard of in the past. For a USA made small operation, the value is as a good as on sale.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Didn't have a lot of money this year. Couldn't get any new lights, just some cheap lithium ion cells for them. 2 Molicel M35A 3500 mAh 10 amp rated protected button top 18650s for $4.99 each and 2 21700 Samsung 50S 5 amp 25 amp discharge rated cells for $4.65 each at 18650batterystore.com. The 18650s are cold weather rated and way cheaper than spending near $30 a cell on Nitecore's which probably use the same cell. The 21700s give me a full 5 amps at over 15 amps rated current so they will work great in my Nitecore E4K (with a few magnets for spacers).

Jean-Luc Descarte

Enlightened
This isn't a Black Friday promotional deal, but might still be worth it to some. About two weeks ago, ordered four Sofirn branded 18650 batts. from Sofirn's official website. They sent me the batteries.... Each one securely placed inside of a cheap, no-name, Aluminum, black, zoom bezel with aggressive scallops, GITD reverse tailcap switch flashlight. Yup, I got four cheap "tactical" lights for free.

Each one works too. The boxes were in horrendous shape but the lights were perfectly fine. So yeah.... If you're a blue-collar business owner and you need to supply some of your workers with cheap lights that you won't care if they break or get stolen; there you go.

Just order four 18650s from Sofirn, get four free flashlights with them. Not sure how long this practice will last. But again, my order from two weeks ago arrived that way a handful of days ago.
Yep, that's how I got my Sofirn batteries as well. Both 18650 and 21700 came in cheap zoomies that work about as well as cheap flashlights do.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
^ Be more specific please. :giggle:
Sorry for just getting back to you.

A gray 3 cell ML25 and gray Maglite polo shirt were nearly half off with that 40% discount.

If you guys want one of the pricier items from Maglite like the long run 4D, an ML150, a 40th aniverssary ML300 etc, now is the time.

Guitar Guy

Enlightened
Maglite polo shirt were nearly half off with that 40% discount.

Dang it, I didn't see that page with the shirts and hats when I just ordered some 2Ds a couple of days ago. I see a nice hat I would of gotten for $6, and probably a T shirt. Oh well. Maybe next time.

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't paid attention to modern Mags in a long time. Do they have any other unusual or remaindered stuff I should be considering? Think I will grab a 40th anniversary.