Best LED handheld lantern for utility co?

HighLight

Enlightened
So THAT's why we didn't hear from the OP. He has a duplicate thread. And did no-one think it might be a good idea to report that?

I'm merging the threads. HighLight... you've been here plenty long enough to know cross-posting is not allowed. Don't do it again, please...

I copied and pasted it from the LED flashlights section to here. I didn't know how to close/delete it from the LED section once I posted so I posted the following in the LED section:

macnair55 said: "You maybe better asking in the lantern section probably more members there who are into them."

I said:
"Yes you are probably right...I'll post there and see if someone there can offer suggestions."

I couldn't find the lantern section so I posted here and it seems you moved it here too. Thanks and sorry about that. Everything should be ok now. Got good answers here too.

HighLight

Enlightened

Vinniec5

Enlightened
Show them the Streamlight E-Spot. I just received mine and am blown away at the difference between the Incan and LED models. I have the incan spot and incan flood power-failure model. Show them the difference in battery savings alone justifies the purchase forget bulb savings and brightness+15-18 hours on low. plus they can be truck mounted & charged while driving between jobs. Buy one and do a demo for them, In this case the Streamlights weight works in its favor show them it doesn't blow over in a storm and stays put :poke: