Beta Magnetic

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think it's better if you email him. There's a magnet on the bass QR once you disengage it the light turns on. The question is can the light be turn off if you use the clip? I'm guessing you can turn it off with a twist like the beta.

From the description: Magnetic activation: Simply pull the Beta Magnetic off the QR and you get light. Put it back on the QR and the light shuts off. You can also untwist the head a 1/4 turn to shut off the light...just like any twisty light.

HRace

Newly Enlightened
Did anyone get charged for their order yet or get a shipping notice? I haven't seen either. I had an add on adjustment so I'm hoping that didn't affect the order. Just checking.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did anyone get charged for their order yet or get a shipping notice? I haven't seen either. I had an add on adjustment so I'm hoping that didn't affect the order. Just checking.

I haven't gotten any charges or shipping notice yet.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm guessing it hasn't hit that 1000 limit yet. or It could be just marketing to get people to FOMO.

Either way, it's bogus that those of us that did preorder have to wait longer than promised for ours to ship. Stuff like this turns me off to a company real quick. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Newguy2012

Enlightened
Either way, it's bogus that those of us that did preorder have to wait longer than promised for ours to ship. Stuff like this turns me off to a company real quick. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

I don't think those that did preorder have to wait any longer to ship if he ships in the order people ordered. He didn't promise a specific date. He will ship it when he recieve the lights from Maufaucturer. He said a couple of weeks in Nov.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think those that did preorder have to wait any longer to ship if he ships in the order people ordered. He didn't promise a specific date. He will ship it when he recieve the lights from Maufaucturer. He said a couple of weeks in Nov.

Where/when did he say that?

All I saw was straight from the preorder page:

"Pre-Order is open for 1 week and we will begin shipping the day after the pre-order closes!"

We're past that 8 days.

Last edited:

Newguy2012

Enlightened
Where/when did he say that?

All I saw was straight from the preorder page:

"Pre-Order is open for 1 week and we will begin shipping the day after the pre-order closes!"

We're past that 8 days.

I was referring to the IG post that introduced the Beta Mag. https://www.instagram.com/p/CG5hu7WluOQ/
I'm speculating the shipment got delayed. My order just say Nov is the ship date. The product page say
The Beta Magnetic is launching via this pre-order. We are using BackerKit to run this as always. It makes things smooth for you and us as well. We'll collect your CC info now, and your card is charged when the lights are ready to ship. Right now we aren't certain of the delivery date...but it should be before the end of the year.
94889391_1899750223489325_4052182243685171200_n.jpg

HRace

Newly Enlightened
Just saw the credit card charge go through. Let's hope these start shipping!

Lemurian

Newly Enlightened
Today I got my Beta Magnetic and I gotta say I am pretty happy. The Pale Blue battery and charger go along great with this, too. I can see why people like mules. After a trip down the stairs to a very crowded garage, I am glad I got this. Helpful from footing to seeing what's about the room.