• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Bi Pin Socket for MN lamp assembly (4th Run)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesy

Newly Enlightened
If so, which lamp assembly?

I've realised what the problem is, ignore the thread title '...for MN lamp assembly', the bi-pin lamp holder is the lamp ***'y and completely replaces the Surefire item, just make sure your choice of head accepts a MN20/21/60/61 form factor lamp ***'y (I'm not sure what others are similar but N1 probably is from looking at it).

Take a look at the pictures in the first post.

Kev.

zehnmm

Enlightened
Hi fivemega.

Put me down for #50.

PayPal sent for $51. ($48 socket + $3 S/H)

Thanks!

Nite

Enlightened
$48 for 1st socket
Extra soft/short negative spring $3 each
Shipping to States $3 any quantity

Credit card 4%

Paypal incoming, its #49 I think.

thanks.

whats a shim?

also whats the max current the soft n short spring can handle b4 it melts?

:bumpit::bumpit:lovecpf

Tim W

Enlightened
Although we are well past the 50 that Fivemega wanted to see prior to commencing this run, I figure a "bump" :bump: won't hurt anything.

Looking forward to getting mine in a few weeks.

Thanks,
Tim

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Although we are well past the 50 that Fivemega wanted to see prior to commencing this run, I figure a "bump" :bump: won't hurt anything.

Looking forward to getting mine in a few weeks.

Thanks,
Tim

Here, here! Another :bump: for FM's thread. I can't wait to see mine, too! Now to decide which bulbs to buy...:D

Edwood

Enlightened
Got my MN Lamp Assemblies today.

I ended up cutting the springs off of some old Surefire MN lamps. Stretched them out a bit and got them to fit on the Fivemega MN Lamp Assemblies. Now it's the perfect amount of tension, and a nice, durable spring.

-Ed

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
MrGman tested my Surefire M6 with wa1185 and fm 3 17670 holder. I used the black aw 17670cells. They were not charged all the way, so he said he will redo the lumens test for me.

It was around 850 lumens out the front. He should be publishing the new results anytime now.

I also have the Surefire 250 and 500 lumen stock lamp assemblies for him to test, but I didn't want to overwhelm him with work. I do have the Lumens Factory M6R 700 lumen lamp for 3 lion. It would be interesting what all these do with fully charged cells.

Jose

Status
Not open for further replies.