Big Dipper F-01 DMX control

Scotty

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know THE CORRECT DMX channel functionality to control the Seven Stars F-01 laser. I'm currently reverse engineering them by trial and error . . . . . They're similar, but different to what it says in the manual /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Thanks,

Scott

sgannon02

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Scotty said:
Does anyone know THE CORRECT DMX channel functionality to control the Seven Stars F-01 laser. I'm currently reverse engineering them by trial and error . . . . . They're similar, but different to what it says in the manual /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Thanks,

Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Scott,

I am waiting for my Night/Sun SD-031 120mw Laser to arrive. They are supposed to be a copy of the Seven Stars F-01. They basically contain the same guts of the Big Dipper Seven Stars F-01 and are made in the same town in China.

Once it arrives I can have a look at the manual and see if I can shed any light for you.

So far are you able to do alot with your laser and a DMX controller? I also orderd a DMX controller to go with my new laser.

In your opinion is your laser quite bright? Is that the 120mw version? Also does it do the yellow/safron well?

Will keep you posted.