• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Biggest Of The Year Thanksgiving Sale - Wednesday the 23rd 6PM Seattle Time

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey lumentodd, your cpf id sound familiar.. i might have seem some of your light video on youtube.. i could be wrong. Nice light collection you got there. . i cant wait to see which lights everybody gonna buy.. good luck and have fun.

Zubaroo

Newly Enlightened
Killing time...... I am obsessing about this sale.... Anyone want to list their "vn" lights....

Fenix TK75vnQ (favorite)
Fenix TK61vn (Furthest Throw)
Acebeam EC35vn (weapon light)
Nitecore MH20GTvn (nightlight)
Thurnite TN36GTvn (Flood)
Acebeam K40Svn (Favorite Throw)

Suggestions welcome to compliment my catalog.

I also have 13 lights on my list for when the sale goes LIVE!!!!! I hope to get at least half.......

LumenTodd

Newly Enlightened
Hey, NewLumen, I've been around for a while, but work and family have been a happy focus of late but I'm itching to get back to buying and having a few new lights. Love my collection, thanks for the compliment :) I have to update that and add a couple :) Good luck on the sale, my friend.

LumenTodd

Newly Enlightened
Hey, Vinh,! :) Yep it's been too long, work and family time and loving it but itching to get a couple new lights. Gotta stop by and get caught up. :thumbsup:

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
if you could just make the sale start at 7pm, I can just copy/paste the whole list after i hit the powerball jackpot real quick!

also, one thing i really hate about windows 10 is the lack of option to NOT update. Seriously, i feel like my fan is louder than my bean burrito farts and these constant downloading stuff really seems to be slowing down my browsing. PLEASE don't do any updates tomorrow!!

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I am actually pretty excited for this sale. I am going to add a final wave of lights today :)

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
How much greener is it? PDT already tends towards the green side. When I say PDT I mean dedomed with hand-selected tint that's less green than the other dedomes.