• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Black Friday Sale (5:30AM 11/24/2017- Also Father's Bday)

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
That was awful speed post performance by me. I'm at my grandparents house with slower then slow wifi. 1 -5mb upload and download. The page takes 25 seconds to load. Given that i did ok considering. I dont want all the lights i posted but i could not limit my self to one option due to my internete speed disadvantage. I never even saw vinhs fiatlux post as my refresh tab crashed on me so I had to post hoping it was after his post. 20 painful seconds later it posted I think all but 2 of my lights were claimed before me so ill have to wait and see which ones are available.

Last edited:

MX421

Enlightened
darn, i see that scribe got my preferred 17 before i did. I was on at 7:27, but thought i'd check in at 7:30. Oh well the Black Olson looks interesting from what I've researched

Capolini

Banned
Thats was awful speed post performance by me. Im atuck at my grandparents house with slower then slow wifi. 1 -5mb upload and download. The page takes 25 seconds to load. Given that i did ok considering. I dont want all thr lights i posted but i could not limit my self to one option due ro my internete speed disadvantage. I think all but 2 of my lights were claimed before me so ill have to wait and see which ones are available.

That makes sense Alex! I forgot about that strategy,,,,,,,,,,I just wanted 1 light and was fortunate to pick it first.

I was thinking,,,geeze he has $1200 worth of lights!

Captvideo

Newly Enlightened
I ll take 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, OR 7. Cant tell whats left.

Edit: I checked all the prior posts and it looks like I m right on the edge for one of the above. I m in for sure if you have an extra. Thanks for the sale.

Last edited:

prego

Newly Enlightened
Looks like I lost out on the D1VNs. My internet connection was just terrible. Hope to get one in the future sales.

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
That was awful speed post performance by me. I'm at my grandparents house with slower then slow wifi. 1 -5mb upload and download. The page takes 25 seconds to load. Given that i did ok considering. I dont want all the lights i posted but i could not limit my self to one option due to my internete speed disadvantage. I never even saw vinhs fiatlux post as my refresh tab crashed on me so I had to post hoping it was after his post. 20 painful seconds later it posted I think all but 2 of my lights were claimed before me so ill have to wait and see which ones are available.

I don't think it's just you man. Also, I'm sure Vinh has more than just 1 of those hot lights like the U21vn or D1Svn.

and wait, from my count, I see you got first place in 4 of your requests!

Capolini

Banned
I don't think it's just you man. Also, I'm sure Vinh has more than just 1 of those hot lights like the U21vn or D1Svn.

and wait, from my count, I see you got first place in 4 of your requests!

You are right,,he has 10,14,30 and 50!!

I guess I was bored and was comparing what is/is not available!

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like I lost out on the D1VNs. My internet connection was just terrible. Hope to get one in the future sales.

I think you got first place on the black one... Although I'm only looking at CPF posts. No way to tell his email requests!

Mark H.

Newly Enlightened
I'll take it, 12. TN42vnM + Oslon Black + D4 Ramping UI + Free 6 bay Efest Charger + 4 VTC5A $400, the new throw king with extra goodies and V54 engraving please (+$5).

Thank you, Vinh!
With kind regards,
Mark H.

$405 sent by PayPal at 6:45 A.M.

Last edited:

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
That makes sense Alex! I forgot about that strategy,,,,,,,,,,I just wanted 1 light and was fortunate to pick it first.

I was thinking,,,geeze he has $1200 worth of lights!

I was entertaining the strategy of copy/pasting the whole list so I can pick and choose at my leisure but that's really just wrong on all levels.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are right,,he has 10,14,30 and 50!!

I guess I was bored and was comparing what is/is not available!

Thanks Cap its hard to load the pages to see whats taken. that's pretty good but

out of the 7 lights I posted my ranking of what I want most to least is as follows,

13, 61, 64, 10, 14, 30, 50 LOL

Last edited:
Well, overslept... out with the flu :(
was hoping I could get my hands on 1,2,3,5,6,7,11,18,20,64
(By far most interested in 1,2,3,5,6,7)
Thanks..l hope I didn't miss out!!!

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take it, 12. TN42vnM + Oslon Black + D4 Ramping UI + Free 6 bay Efest Charger + 4 VTC5A $400, the new throw king with extra goodies and V54 engraving please (+$5).

Thank you, Vinh!
With kind regards,
Mark H.

P. S. When/where do I pay (via PayPal). It's been awhile and my memory is not so good.

I was surprised no one snapped this up already!

and his email is [email protected]