• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Black Friday Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoffS

Newly Enlightened
I'll take it.

38. TK75vn KT Fiat Lux XML2 U3 Dedome $280/$300

+V54 engraving

PayPal Shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

:paypal: No. 38 + International Shipping + V54 engraving.

LeukTech

Newly Enlightened
I'll take 21. MM15vn Fiat Lux MTG2 @ 5000k! :twothumbs

It's not de-domed right? Cause I want those domes on for that awesome stock MT-G2 tint! :D

Arild

Newly Enlightened
thanks. is it brighter than the x60vn that i just ordered? :) If it is Mutch bether and throw bether i will order that as well;) .

Thanks.
arild

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
thanks. is it brighter than the x60vn that i just ordered? :) If it is Mutch bether and throw bether i will order that as well;) .

Thanks.
arild

I think brighter but less throw. I will compare later and confirm. Fenix quality is untouched though.

LeukTech

Newly Enlightened

Excellent! I just added some funds to my paypal CC and I'll send PP ASAP when the credit gets applied to my account (should be today sometime, and I'll send it after I get off work around 2AM PST the 29th -- Yup, nightshift!!).

Also is it $5 extra for both V54 and Fiat Lux engraving? (your OP didn't mention an extra Fiat Lux charge or not... and I'm not sure if that's already included in a Fiat Lux light, this will be my first!).

LeukTech

Newly Enlightened
All Fiat Lux are engraved no extra $

:twothumbs

Quite a few people at my work were insanely impressed with the TX25C2 you modded for me a while back, can't wait till they see the MM15vn Fiat Lux. :devil:

Expect a few more customers before Christmas :thumbsup: I do my best to get them to come here and check out CPF and the work you do here. Sadly not all are as geeked out as me and the rest of us flashaholics, but I'll keep trying.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinh must have super powers. He started the sale right after I woke up and saw I got a Xmas bonus from my job. I should just tell my employer to send the check to vinh lol

mt62092

Newly Enlightened
Noooooo I was hoping this light won't sell lol

Sorry Vinh I was hoping it would sell before I got to it. I think I won this time I usually miss the light I want this time I got everything I wanted. I got numbers 10. 19. And 23 two of the lights fiat lux. Plus I have a strivevn coming Thanks Vinh. PayPal sent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.