• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired BOTH SOLD: Tri-V and Gatlight V3

Incidentalist

Enlightened
I've got two Ti lights for sale. Prices include shipping in US with confirmation. Insurance would be optional at cost. Purchaser assumes liability once it is shipped. I'd like to keep this CONUS. Please send me a PM if you are overseas.

First up is a Lumencraft V3 Gatlight.

Serial 050. I am not the original owner. It was sold to me in 'new' condition and it's been sitting on a shelf for the last several years just getting some occasional play time. Original box is included.

Asking $400. SOLD

pc170526.jpg

pc170525.jpg

pc170522.jpg

pc170523.jpg

pc170524.jpg

Next up is a Spy Tri-V. I am the original owner. Other than one show and tell session, this one hasn't left the house and is in mint condition. Serial number 0429. Included is 4 beads (1 is Ti), 5 covers (blue, trans blue, trans red, black, GiD), a single trit button (no trit), and the Swiss Gear case that Data recommends for carrying a Spy.

Asking $2,000 SOLD

pc170517u.jpg

pc170527.jpg

pc170519.jpg

pc170520.jpg

pc170521.jpg

Thanks!

Mike

Last edited:

apache blue

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Tri-V and Gatlight V3

hey all, I have made incidentalist an offer which he has accepted. Due to the rather unusual offer I made him we have agreed that It should be posted publicaly to ensure no confusion (hope this isn't against the rules)
I have offered the full amount of 2000 plus postage to be paid by the end of the month, when payment is recieved by him he will ship the light. To secure the light for that time period I will pay him a deposit of 250 us dollars which I agree to forfeit to him should i pull out or not pay the balance before the end of the month 31st Dec.

Thanks to incidentalist for taking up a slightly unusal offer and giving me the oppurtunity to finally get my hands on a truly legendary light

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

hey all, I have made incidentalist an offer which he has accepted. Due to the rather unusual offer I made him we have agreed that It should be posted publicaly to ensure no confusion (hope this isn't against the rules)
I have offered the full amount of 2000 plus postage to be paid by the end of the month, when payment is recieved by him he will ship the light. To secure the light for that time period I will pay him a deposit of 250 us dollars which I agree to forfeit to him should i pull out or not pay the balance before the end of the month 31st Dec.

Thanks to incidentalist for taking up a slightly unusal offer and giving me the oppurtunity to finally get my hands on a truly legendary light

Well done... Nice to see a few more Tri-V 's in the UK. Amazing light by any standard. You got a nice package with the lens covers.

Incidentalist

Enlightened

The Gatlight shipped today to Troy and the Spy is SPF to apache blue per the agreement that he posted.

Thank you everybody!

apache blue

Newly Enlightened

Good for Troy, I got a gatlight v3 last month and it's a stunning looking thing. Mohan, is that your ano'd gatlight on uk midnites Facebook? it's a real looker!

Incidentalist, :paypal: cheers

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good for Troy, I got a gatlight v3 last month and it's a stunning looking thing. Mohan, is that your ano'd gatlight on uk midnites Facebook? it's a real looker!

Incidentalist, :paypal: cheers

That is not my one on his FB page. Matt could do yours if you fancied to splash out. I wonder if anybody would have the courage to ano their Tri-v or Spy 007....

murpharoo

Newly Enlightened

Great buy apache blue. Just hope you don't get stung for the customs fees like I did on my Tri-V in to the UK. More than £300 ! :eek:

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great to see a good deal on both sides go down.
If I wasn't in the middle of opening a new business ( ie serious construction costs), It would have been nice to pick up an original Tri V.

Since both buyer and seller agree that it should be publicized within the seller's sales thread, there is no rule preventing that. A good public record to secure the deal always makes sense.

theslippyslug

Enlightened

Mohan - thanks!
I just got myself a Gatlight V3 to play with - they are very cool lights to anodize :D

apache blue

Newly Enlightened

I got stung for nearly 85 on my gatlight brought in from israel and that was only about 250 quid, 25 was parcel force handling fees! Matt did my limmi raw in blue and gold and it was superb, just be wary when your dealing with him, he gets a little sensitive when he has to handle Scottish notes ;)

Incidentalist

Enlightened

Troy,

Glad to hear it arrived safe and sound. The Gatlight is certainly one of the most unique lights ever designed, so easy to just stare at it for prolonged periods of time. Enjoy!

Mike

apache blue

Newly Enlightened

:paypal: Cheers for holding the light for me, much appreciated

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal: Cheers for holding the light for me, much appreciated

Congrats... Now you got to do the waiting game... Went nuts waiting for the Tri-V2 but I think that is part of the ritual ... When you finally get it in your hands it is a bit of a rush!