Brightest 9007 bulb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcturus

Enlightened
Oh, for god's sake…
My sincere apology for even wondering ....
No, I'm still reading but I am done posting here under this or any other name.
Regrettable, indeed. So we won't see your evaluation here of the sub-2000 lumen, 90 mm format Hella LED ECE low beam module due out next spring
drool.gif
, or comparisons to competing products?
jpshakehead.gif
Ouch! It's high time for a stained-reflector membership level on DVN (price: agree to receive hourly spam from immature manufacturers and vendors from all over the world.)

Diesel_Bomber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, for god's sake…

No, I'm still reading but I am done posting here under this or any other name. Have fun.

Seriously? :ironic: Grow some thicker skin, this is the INTERNET. Hate to see how you'd feel on Glocktalk, those people would eat you alive.

Keep posting the facts about what's best and what's a bad idea and quit trying to beat the fact that the poster is wrong into their heads so badly. Educate, not infuriate. More flies with honey than vinegar and all that.

jsdragonsoul333

Newly Enlightened
Well, I respect the guys knowledge and want to help people learn real information and facts. But upon observation he does come off condescending a lot of the time.

jsdragonsoul333

Newly Enlightened
OMG! So why didn't you complain to him before or right after getting fully adequate advice to your questions?
Because I don't need to throw a thread off topic while in the midst of a pissing contest with somebody. I'm not going to derail this thread any further as per asked by the moderator.

Ace12

Enlightened
Do they make the Phillips Extreme Power in higher wattage for off road use?? I am looking for some brighter H4 bulbs for my Toyota truck. 80/100 watts would be nice. I already installed an upgraded wiring harness with relays.

Status
Not open for further replies.