Cheap Chinese light.

m.pille.led

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
they realy seem quite awesome!!

From all the reviews I have read and heard about from freinds it should make it`s job well done, especially when using the right batteries:twothumbs
Regards
M

diveuk

Newly Enlightened
Just ordered one from EBay, will post a review when I get it.

diveuk

Newly Enlightened
Received in the post, very fast delivery from China to UK

Well packaged, on opening the light looks pretty well finished, the goodman handle needs to be assembled, there are 3 different pairs of screws in the package but from what I can tell only 2 pairs are needed, no instructions. The battery can unscrews from the switch end, the O rings are lubed and no signs of swarfe in the threads.

Dived it last Saturday, first dive to 25 metres for 60 minutes, no problems, switched on and off several times during dive, light responded with each press of the magnetic switch. Second dive to 22 metres for 50 minutes, again performed faultlessly, dimmed towards end of dive but that is battery related.

Very bright, outshone all the more expensive lights, beam could be a tad tighter but that is just my preference for the murky UK waters. The cable is a bit long for my liking but a couple of loops and a cable tie has sorted that. The head does feel a bit heavy after extended use, a bungee loop around the back of the head to slip around my wrist should help. Overall I am pleased with my purchase so far.

will use it on a night dive on Wednesday.

SinkFloridaSink

Newly Enlightened
How did the light perform on your night dive? I've been thinking about getting this canister light.
I have a 1000lm Brinyte hand light which i love.

Last edited:

diveuk

Newly Enlightened
Done about 15 dives with it now, brilliant light, no problems, switch is easy to operate, beam is good, could be a bit tighter for our murky UK waters but does not have too much scatter, outshines the branded torches that cost 5 times the cost of this, run time well over 90 minutes on full power, batteries are so cheap a spare set is no problem.
over all score out of 10 I would give it 9, money well spent.