Christmas Gifts II

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened
I also want to greatly thank everyone who sent out these gifts to us! Thanks for everything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

Robban

Enlightened
It's here it's HERE! Look everyone it's here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

christmaslights.jpg

Thank you!

rinali

Newly Enlightened
Guess what showed up under my Christmas tree this weekend! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Everybody was so impressed with the generosity of strangers. Thank you once again to both Ksbman and AmondoTech!

BayMoe

Newly Enlightened
Went to check the mail today, and there it was, a small brown box in the remote mailbox situated a block away from the house. Could barely hold myself back from ripping the box open to see what's inside (even though I knew /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif).

This has got to be the best present I received this Christmas. Thank you Keith and Wayne.

What a beautiful light.
PC270016.JPG

PC270017.JPG

PC270018.JPG

PC270012.JPG

Thank you

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
Well I got my light on Tuesday 2/8. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif
You can skip to the end but this is an interesting story IMHO.
If you look back…..I gave 'the package' to my wife so that I wouldn't have the light and batteries until Christmas. Well we were in the van after picking up 'the package' at the Post Office….My wife gave 'the package' to one of my children to take into our store to hide. Late Christmas Day….Where's my light? Oh, it's still at the store. Next day in the store…..Where's my light? Uhm..Let's look for it. OK……Where's my light? Well we spent the next week looking for it and then about a week into January we looked for it. Where's my light? (sound familiar?) Well I was able to convince my wife that buying a QIII would mollify me mostly so that was a good thing. I really felt too bad about this loss to post it here, until now that is. We decided to set up a new set of shelves and my son went into the back room to get something and he came out with a small Priority Mail box, and a grin. I saw the Keith B… it was 'the package' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I said thanks and reached for the package, my son pulled it back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif . Then he said "I think Mom would like to give it to you." Fortunately (for him or me?) my wife was in the store. We went up to the counter where my wife is taking care of a customer. The customer, also a mom, looks at my 21 year old son and says "he's up to something". My wife looks up and sees my son, and me with a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif expression on my face and says "what's going on?". Adam hands her the package and says "you probably want to give this to dad". She takes it glances at it and hands it to me and says "Merry Christmas". I have it

Thank you Keith and Wayne!!!!!
The Super Baby Pin has a much nicer beam and tint than my QIII. It just has a nicer feel to it. And the battery box is much nicer than my current storage methods for 123's. Thank-You, and again Thank-You

BTW the customer got the story and mentioned how in the last power failure they didn't have lights. So they will probably pick up a couple lights next time they are in the store. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whoa those days without your light must have been a total nightmare.... Have Fun!