• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Christmas & New Year Gifts Giveaway :-)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Post 1updated

And Tyler I would love to win a paracord. I have tons of lights already.

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm I haven't ever done a leash.
I've made a couple dog collars but not a leash.
Would be fun to try :)
Ty
A dog leash is the ONLY Paracord thing I've ever made. It came out quite well and cost me about $10 in materials ($4 for SS mini-carabiner) but it's too thin because it hurts when it's wrapped around my hand if my dog pulls in me so it back my backup leash that stays in the truck.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I'm not understanding the posting format. "25th Light 2 283". Why would we need to specify light 2 if the worst draw (I'm assuming you mean the person who's number for the X2vnT is the farthest from the one drawn) gets that light anyway.

Good point. Post 1 updated

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: Christmas Gifts Giveaway :)

Did I say everyone?! I can only speak for myself and at least few others seem to have that same sentiment.

I know it is Christmas and the Gift of giving should not be measured. On the other hand, I think it is realistic to think if a person had a "choice" between a tshirt/paracord and a Vinh modded light, which do you think they would choose if they could only have One? ;)

This is a game of luck. If one only shoot for one item on one day where everyone who haven't won are all in then chances are one might not win anything...I personally will participate on all the days I can as winning one item is tough and fun already.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Christmas Gifts Giveaway :)

This is a game of luck. If one only shoot for one item on one day where everyone who haven't won are all in then chances are one might not win anything...I personally will participate on all the days I can as winning one item is tough and fun already.

This is what I'm thinking as well. It seems like a pretty good system to me!

WileE.Coyote

Newly Enlightened
Hey Vinh and all the CPF members. New CPF member here from the Lone Star State. Couldn't pass this Xmas giveaway up. My new X60vn and M25C2vnt are INSANE !!! Surpasses even my HID. Just got them and took em both out last night for the 1st time and lit up 3 bedding deer and a coon. Off to get a rifle mount for M25C2vnt. Coyotes beware, I'm coming to get ya !!! TK61vn v3.5 next on my Xmas list. Thanks so much Vinh

WileE.Coyote

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Ty, A.Marquart, Brenda, Matt, thedoc and especially Vihn. Thanks for the Christmas spirit. You guys ROCK !!!