• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *CLOSED* MINT Fenix HT30R LEP - 1,500 Meters

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
This Thread is now CLOSED due to nonsense.
I appreciate everyone that posted on my behalf.
Thank you 👍

Item relisted from an older thread I had forgotten about 😁

Up for sale is my minty fresh Fenix HT30R LEP.
It comes with the box, battery and all accessories.
This thing is a light saber :)

Price is 179.00 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with Tracking.
* Lowest price on the net for this bad boy *
US ONLY.

PP FF Only. Message me for PP info if interested.

The 1st "I'll take it" followed by a prompt PP Payment, gets her.
IMG_8027.jpeg
IMG_8028.jpeg

Last edited:

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
PayPal FF for a merchandise transaction should raise a red flag screaming scam alert.

PayPal Friends and Family (FF) has no protections for the buyer or seller. It's quite literally for sending money to and from friends and family. This probably isn't a friends and family eligible transaction, being a sale of merchandise.

You don't have to believe me, here is a link to the PayPal https://www.paypal.com/us/legalhub/useragreement-full
This guy has plenty of sales and is a trustworthy seller. Please do not post this nonsense unless you had a bad experience with a particular seller

This forum is about trust and positive relationships in buying and selling. If someone is a scammer, it is well known immediately. PayPal FF avoids all the BS fees and taxes. Do you believe in paying tax on a new or used product more than once? I definitely do not

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kid9P is a standup member of t his community. Definitley not a scammer.
Selling a used flashlight between friends within the CPF community is non issue as far as I'm concerned. If I don't trust the seller I'll offer to pay the extra fees, if he/she declines then i move on.
As far as this sale he is GTG