CNQualityGoods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naam Penn

Newly Enlightened
:mad: Has anyone else had problems with CNQualityGoods? I won't shop there again.

I ordered a Titanium DQG AAA/10440 flashlight, its stainless twin, and batteries on 10/24/14; and I started following up on 11/19/14 after being notified the shipment was returned to the seller. Still no flashlight. Seller is slow to respond or fails to respond to email. The tracking number provided does not appear valid. Seller promised to refund through PayPal but has not. I am filing a claim through PayPal.

I like a bargain as much as the next person, but it's no bargain to deal with an unresponsive seller,

What Chinese flashlight vendors have excellent service? I don't want a repeat of that experience.

Romanko

Newly Enlightened
They simply do not answer. On fonarevka read the thread where people say that they do not react.

Last edited:

Noctiluco

Newly Enlightened
I bought twice in CNQualityGoods and both times I have had the same problems than Naan Penn. I will not buy back any more in that store.

Trevilux

Enlightened
I have had communication problems, errors in shipping, errors in tracks, ... Always with poor communication.
I will not buy more there.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
This thread will be closed in 3....2....1....

(This is not the place for this conversation - It should be continued over at the Marketplace)

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
mvyrmnd is right. Needs to be moved.

But, I have ordered dozens of times from them. So far I have been lucky. Ric is a good guy. But he is human and has humans working for him. Be patient, wait till you are on the 44th day. If you haven't got your product, Open a PP dispute. Don't read that tracking rubbish. I have never seen it correct. I have read that it is just now shipping, and I already have the package! When I order China stuff I forget about it, and I set a reminder on my phone for 44 days. :)

GordoJones88

Flashlight Enthusiast
You said the light was returned to the Seller and they agreed to the refund.
This seems like they are working on it, not really a problem.

There could be a problem for customs no matter who you order from.
What country are you in?

Last month a light I ordered from CNQG appeared to be stuck in tracking,
so I emailed them and a day later it showed up at my local post office.
I think they did do something to get it moving again, so I'm happy with them.

I received a light from CNQG in about 3 weeks,
I recieved one from Banggod in 10 days,
and HKEquipment in 8 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.