CR123 spares holder x 3 cell

E.Marquez

Newly Enlightened
I searched here in this sub forum and a few others, came up with a few posts on home brew 18650 cell holders, and a few posts on Cr123 spare cell holders for TWO cells.

Im looking for a way to carry and protect THREE 123 cells. My main lights are a 3 cell (Sure fire) and I get issued or buy cells in single blister packs or in bagged bulk.

What i want to have is a thin, flat, 3 cell side by side plastic (non conducting if wet) case to carry a set of spares.

Tahnks in advance if you have a link to a product, or a home brew idea.

Erik

Norm

Retired Administrator
Look down this page, they're orange in the add but you can buy other colours but you may have settle for a four cell though.

Norm

E.Marquez

Newly Enlightened
Norm, thanks for the response.

123.jpg

Just not really what I need.

1: Space is a premium.. I carry between 45-70 pounds of Kit on a patrol.. Every bit of capacity is needed / used, not an ounce of extra weight or wasted space is helpful..

2: That holder while protecting the case of the battery does not keep the cell from getting wet, with rain, melted snow and sweat.

So it's close, but still looking for a "best" solution.

Erik

kbark

Newly Enlightened
You could try using one of the Lighthound plastic tubes that hold 4x123s. Just cut the closed end off to 3x123 length, and then re-seal it using tape or some type of cap.

rycen

Enlightened
not quite what you are looking for but it is light tough and waterproof

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

Onthelightside

Enlightened