Current Lummi Stock

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered a charger and light engine for a Wee on Nov. 30th and rec'd confirmation that the order was received on Dec. 1st.

Order has not arrived and no further communication has been received.

Looking for input from other customers on what the customary time to receive an order is.

Thanks.
Hi Grimes,:wave:

:welcome: I would send Rob an E-Mail with your Order# asking him if it shipped yet? Rob has always replied to my E-Mails promptly. That being said he probably won't be back to work full-time until Jan. 5th.

Best Wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

grimes1965

Newly Enlightened
Steve L,

Thanks for the response.

I've got an email in to Rob but no reply yet.

I'm not real concerned, as I imagine he's been swamped, but was just curious what the current time lag is for shipment here to the colonies.

Thanks again.

Steve

steel

Newly Enlightened
hi grimes

i placed an order for a raw ns second week of december spoke to rob about the eta, said he is waiting on battery and chargers to be delivered. if you have emailed rob he will probally get back to you before monday his customer service is exellent:)

cheers greg

grimes1965

Newly Enlightened
MKLight and steel,

Thanks very much for the replies and reassurances.

I was aware of the possibility of the month wait for shipping but since I'm about there now, I was just trying to gauge what current times are running.

Again, no worries on my part and I really appreciate all here who offered assistance. This has got to be one of the best places on the web to get timely, friendly help.

Steve

Daylight

Newly Enlightened
It is past Jan 9. Will Wee Ti be back soon? Will the Raw/Wee Ti ltd offer resume or has the limit passed?

I ordered a Wee Ti BB (mi first lummi light) 8 Jan.

Rob said me they are just starting to make a new batch of the Wee Ti and they expect these to be ready for dispatch by no later than the end of this month.

I'm very impacient too :laughing:

:popcorn:

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
A small batch of Wee Ti is set to be produced in the next couple of weeks.
Its likely to be early Feb for stock again.
:thanks:

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: For a RAW AL 200/20 + additional 14250 battery.

Email sent for shipping addres.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
dyschan, :thanks:

Last edited:

kurni

Enlightened
Hi Rob,

I'm just checking-in to make sure that paypal 66X00167N0866784E is in order e.g. stock levels etc.

Thanks,
KK
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

kito109654

Newly Enlightened
As a new CPFer I'm glad to see a recent update for this. I hope to order one of your works of art very soon. Decisions, decisions.

taewoopa

Enlightened
Hi , Rob ..

I have purchased one SS WEE and one SS RAW , all 2 are with Tritium options and extra batteries.

And Paypal sent and email sent about this order.

Please check and let me know..esp, about batteries issue and

estimated shipping time.

Thanks a lot.

J.J.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:confused: I placed an order and paid with PayPal and had no response. please send me an update ... Unique Transaction ID#8BE942366S8746040

I ordered (1) Wee LE 100lumens, (1) set of Orings for Wee flashlight, (4) 10180 batteries, (1) set of Raw Orings, and one SS Raw clip. On June 2, 2010 I sent payment for these items from Lummi and have had no response from the seller Robert Cheetham. I really want the items but I need some resolution as I have had no response on shipping or confirmation of the order. MyCandle Power Forum username is karlheinz3 for further identification. Thank you for your assistance in resolving this matter.

:shrug::paypal::banghead::hairpull:

Last edited:

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have responded to your Paypal dispute.
Communication via email is always the bet way to get a faster responce.
[email protected]

kurni

Enlightened
Hi Rob,

I hope everything goes well. please keep us up to date with outstanding orders. I'm really looking forward to your reputable craftsmanship.

Best regards,
Kurni