Current Promotions & Discounts

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Something pleasant to hold you over until Black Friday!

Today and tomorrow we are running a fabulous sale.

You can get 22% off your order!

Wizard_magnet_3.jpg
DSC_0666.jpg

You better hurry, time is limited – don't miss this incredible Armytek discount!

The promotion lasts only 2 DAYS – November 11 and 12!

More information is here

tumblr_lert2clz3e1qam50k.jpg

Last edited:

gyzmo2002

Enlightened

FYI: For the extra 8%, the promotion is active for registered customers with 200 and more account points

Last edited:

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

FYI: For the extra 8%, the promotion is active for registered customers with 200 and more account points

Can you explain what exactly do you mean?
According to a current promotion all members (registered or not) get 17% discount. Registrered members get 25%.
The current promotion isn`t working with promocode discounts. So you can`t get 8% extra.

gyzmo2002

Enlightened

I am a registered user and I tried it for the barracuda. I could have the 17% reduction directly. I check on your site to have the extra 8% and I have found the info that I copied-paste above. We need 200 and more account points to get the extra 8% for a total of 25%.

Edit: From your website:

We simply can't resist giving you such a wonderful discount – 17% off on all flashlights
And a Special Offer for our loyal customers - a special discount for loyalty to our brand – 25%*

* The promotion is active for registered customers with 200 and more account points.

Last edited:

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

I am a registered user and I tried it for the barracuda. I could have the 17% reduction directly. I check on your site to have the extra 8% and I have found the info that I copied-paste above. We need 200 and more account points to get the extra 8% for a total of 25%.

We simply can't resist giving you such a wonderful discount – 17% off on all flashlights
And a Special Offer for our loyal customers - a special discount for loyalty to our brand – 25%*

* The promotion is active for registered customers with 200 and more account points.

I got it. Thank you.

ArmyTek

Enlightened

If you have 200 points - you will get 25%. We have just checked - everything works. Please try again, if it doesn`t work - send me your email (that is registered on the website) and we will check it.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Get into the Christmas spirit and brighten your holidays!

No need to wait – make your order immediately!

11tr8na.jpg

The promotion lasts only from 15 to 22 of December

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
If you have 200 points - you will get 25%. We have just checked - everything works. Please try again, if it doesn`t work - send me your email (that is registered on the website) and we will check it.

I know but I didn't bought anything from your site. That's why my other post about duties. I took my Predator Pro here in Canada. If you want to give me the extra 8%, I will take the Barracuda Pro V2 LE XP- L HI before our canadian dollar decrease to .70us. [emoji6]

ArmyTek

Enlightened
I know but I didn't bought anything from your site. That's why my other post about duties. I took my Predator Pro here in Canada. If you want to give me the extra 8%, I will take the Barracuda Pro V2 LE XP- L HI before our canadian dollar decrease to .70us. [emoji6]

You can get 17%, hurry up! :) Our Christmas promotion lasts to 22 of December!​

ArmyTek

Enlightened
You know what's really good today?

We decided to extend our promotion on the most popular models of flashlights on XM-L2 LED
with 20% discount until January, 28!

Hurry, don't miss this lucky chance!

Make your order right now – remember this special offer ends on 28 of January!

More information is here

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
What's gonna happend if I order from your site and the flashlight I will receive, has a difference in tint about 20-25% as it supposed to be?

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
What's gonna happend if I order from your site and the flashlight I will receive, has a difference in tint about 20-25% as it supposed to be?

Gyzmo, I'm waiting patiently for my 2nd defective Doberman Pro to be repaired or replaced.
I sent it in to my dealer shortly after Christmas, but With Chinese New Year just around the corner, I'm not expecting AT to send the repaired light or a replacement to my dealer until March, and that's the most optimistic estimate.
The 2 lights combined saw fewer than 3 hours of use, but I will probably have waited 4 months when I do get a working light that might just stop working again like its 2 predecessors.
Even so, I've not managed to give a MOD a reason to close an AT thread.

I've also had to pay some $12 USD in return shipping. All that and no light!

Last edited: