• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom 3" Maglite Head - 3" Carley Mod - Crenellated Bezel -HAIII [CLOSED] part 2

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom 3" Maglite Head - 3" Carley Mod - Crenellated Bezel -HAIII [CLOSED] part 2

Delghi,
I've sold my unshipped heads to donn_.
I'll PM you with his shipping info.
Please ship JimmyMs 2 heads to donn_

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom 3" Maglite Head - 3" Carley Mod - Crenellated Bezel -HAIII [CLOSED] part 2

Yo donn, are ya opening a store?? :poke: Good catch! :thumbsup:

Karl

donn_

Flashaholic

I got a late start, so I'm trying to catch up quickly. :D

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, you're doing a great job! ;) Keep it up! Happy New Year!! :party:

Karl

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

donn asked me if these HA heads match MirageMan HA Natural Mags, and I told him it is an almost exact match. Those MM HA Mags are the closest I have to Delghi's color.

donn_

Flashaholic

Thanks, Lux. I have a 3D and 5D MirageMan awaiting the heads. I'm psyched!

David1

Newly Enlightened

Did all the heads get shipped this week?

I don't see any updates on the shipping list.
rolleye11.gif

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just another reminder Delghi, please ship my 2 heads and extra lenses to donn_. I've already PM'd you his shipping address.

elnino

Enlightened

I am finishing boring out a few reflectors for the custom holes but
I plan to have all remaining heads and reflectors shipped to you all by the first week of January no later
Has my order been shipped? Thanks.

Delghi

Enlightened

Sorry again for the late, I have been away for travel during the last week.
Yes I am shipping heads in these days and I'll probably complete all the orders this week :party:
I'll post updates here :)

donn_

Flashaholic

Thanks, David. I'm very excited to receive these heads, and I haven't waited nearly as long as others.

elnino

Enlightened

How about an update? I paid for my order on Dec. 11, 2006. Has my order shipped yet?

David1

Newly Enlightened

Pushing 2 weeks since the last update, anything shipped yet???

David1

Newly Enlightened

It would sure be nice to have some communication!

elnino

Enlightened

11-29-2007, 12:36 PM
Delghi said:
... Anyway I can't believe but this morning I received the reflectors! ... Anyway I'll start modding them this week so I can finally complete shipping

12-06-2007, 07:27 AM
Delghi said:
... Everything is perfect now I'll finish modding the reflectors and complete all shipping!

12-18-2007, 06:03 PM
Delghi said:
Yes I started shipping a few I'll update the list soon

Did anybody receive their order in Dec. 2007? The list was not updated.

12-28-2007, 11:54 AM
Delghi said:
am finishing boring out a few reflectors for the custom holes but
I plan to have all remaining heads and reflectors shipped to you all by the first week of January no later

01-09-2008, 05:04 PM
Delghi said:
... Yes I am shipping heads in these days and I'll probably complete all the orders this week
I'll post updates here

Did anybody receive their order this month? It's January 29 and I have not received mine.

Delghi, how about an update?

donn_

Flashaholic

I got a PM reply from him on January 9. He said he was going to ship my order the next morning.

Nothing has arrived yet.

jefft

Enlightened

Nothing here in California.....

David1

Newly Enlightened

Nothing in Arizona........ :whistle: