• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom BlackBird Auction

Monolith

Enlightened
Sorry, guys, I got caught up in some work and missed the end of the auction. And then on the way home, I got stopped by some wet Englishmen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif (I assume they swam over) with squirt guns demanding the HMS Blackbird treasure.....something about claiming rightful ownership for the Queen.....I narrowly escaped after several hours at squirt gun point. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

UPDATE: I managed to identify one of the assailants from a police photo line-up. The police are looking for this man (considered armed and extremely dangerous):

Untitled1.jpg

Onward with the search.... for some reason I feel that I'm getting closer to the treasure.... I think it's because my wallet's getting lighter... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

All hail to the great Blackbird Brock! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

marcspar

Enlightened
Monolith,

Are you going with the white or colored led?

Great auction, all!

Marc

HEK_Hamburg

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
naromtap said:
It's Jets latest creation!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif WUAH! Great job!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Congratulations Monolith /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif
Sorry, I have had a hard days today, and no time to connect me to CPF.
I'm sure you'll love it..........Why ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Because I just received my regular Blackbird in his hanger today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
Thanks Brock /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

naromtap

Enlightened
Mono, Murdoch made it back in one piece but has been slung out of the A-team, stripped of his weapons & assigned to gardening duties as he failed so miserably - he's currently outside on the farm watering the crops with his new EDC, a plastic pink watering can, when he's done he can muck out the stables with a teaspoon!

Which LED did you opt for?

Jets22

Enlightened
I offered several new possible combinations on Monoliths custom.. I did one of my proto-types with bright blue glow powder and like the look...I believe he wants to think about the options for the next day or so...

Here's a Proto-type 123 Blackbird with polished body and electric blue glow powder.. web page

Monolith

Enlightened
My apologies guys....

I was kidnapped by Sir Works-A-Lot of Her Majesty's Secret Service and have been tied up all week...upside down. I finally got loose by shining Blackbird Brock's Blackbird at the ropes until they burned through....in case you didn't know, there's a small afterburner switch on the bottom of the Blackbird....

I've been thinking possibly a white LED with blue glow paint. ....too many choices.....

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
OOOOOOH me too.
I'm very interested in a 5W in the BlackBird. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

mut

Jets22

Enlightened
As soon as I get the orders completed for The exsisting Blackbirds.. I will look at the "Firebird" some more..If it does turn out to be more than my Proto-type version ...It will be a very small run..maybe 6 pieces .Stay -tuned for that in the future.