• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Customer Service?

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I'm aware of that, It doesn't bother me at all, I've got you bookmarked. Just a thought about how to help those who are, lets say, less patient.:)

whacko

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, I'm aware of that, It doesn't bother me at all, I've got you bookmarked. Just a thought about how to help those who are, lets say, less patient.:)

Or, not necessarily less patient but unaware that Peak is having difficulty handling orders through their own web store.
Afterall its not like the website is very informative, if a product is up for sale how is anyone supposed to know its not in stock ;)

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, dealing with Bob from RMSK was such a great experience. Customer service and all. He also will ship fast via UPS so you don't have to wait 3 months from Peak. Peak needs a little more time to collect themselves with these new projects. I went ahead and sent Peak an email to refund my money for the Peak Eiger I had ordered from them. Hopefully I receive a refund... But I suggest you guys check out Bob's website at RMSK above. Thanks for answering all my questions Bob, and I am looking forward to getting my new Peak Eiger AAA SS #4 Wide w/ Momentary Switch in a couple days!

Regards,
Christian A.

choombak

Enlightened
Wow, dealing with Bob from RMSK was such a great experience. Customer service and all. He also will ship fast via UPS so you don't have to wait 3 months from Peak. Peak needs a little more time to collect themselves with these new projects. I went ahead and sent Peak an email to refund my money for the Peak Eiger I had ordered from them. Hopefully I receive a refund... But I suggest you guys check out Bob's website at RMSK above. Thanks for answering all my questions Bob, and I am looking forward to getting my new Peak Eiger AAA SS #4 Wide w/ Momentary Switch in a couple days!

Regards,
Christian A.

<wish>
And now if Bob starts accepting international orders as well... *sigh*
</wish>

Interestingly, all my experiences with Peak have been fantastic over email - either a response from Curt or Robyn, with quick shipment of lights (I have waited worst case for about 3 weeks, and best case for 4 days!). Maybe I was lucky to have ordered when they had less work load.

Last edited:

whacko

Newly Enlightened
All's well that ends well, I got my lights from Peak.
I would encourage anyone still waiting on orders to just keep trying to reach Robyn & Curt, the quality of their product speaks for itself even if there is a long wait sometimes for them to arrive.