Damascus Tri-EDC

D2000

Enlightened
That Damascus is amazing - perhaps my nexty buy after an Aluminium one.

Sorry to be a little off topic - Mac could you reply to my quote that I sent :)

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had no idea only 9 have been made with only 3 more on the way. The one I have has been my most edc'ed light. I will keep this light and continue to upgrade it as new emitters come out:D

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just finished up 3 Damascus lights and one is not spoken for. After this batch and the time and tooling these eat up.........this will be the last one for sale by me.

photo-vi.jpg

photo-vi.jpg

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
The finishing on the Damascus turns out really well, much nicer than the other Damascus Tri-EDC that I have seen or came across. :thumbsup:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I needed another so I'd have one to wear and one to set on a shelf and collect dust. ;)

Yeah...I bet those dust are pretty expensive gold dust that you're collecting if you need a $800 light to do the job LOL :D

Congrats on the quick grab...was thinking of getting one more Tri-EDC for myself

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Congrats on the quick grab...was thinking of getting one more Tri-EDC for myself"

Thanks, I got kinda lucky on the timing this time. I've been away from the 'puter all day until not long before Mac tossed it out there.

It's hard to go wrong with an extra Tri-EDC or two (or three or four.)

Kinda funny that I paid less for this Dam-Tri than I did for my first one secondhand the other day. Seemed like a great deal at the time though! :laughing:

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I have guests on a Saturday night that keep me away from CPF, and this is what I miss! :ohgeez:

Congratulations to you though Colonel. :) That light is a beauty. :thumbsup:

If you ever decide you no longer need two of them, let me know. ;)

gktii

Enlightened
Who still owns one of these beauties? Let's see how they're holding up after all these years. :twothumbs

espeery

Newly Enlightened
I am late to the thread, what were the specs of the light? Love to see some pics and some feedback from an owner.