DEFT-X OMG Strikes Back!!!

naiter

Newly Enlightened
Had to come look at the beam shots and drool...
Very very nice job Saabluster! I knew the Deft was returning but this is more amazing then I could have imagined. I know we all would love to see its spot on the clouds ;)

ThrowerLover

Newly Enlightened
There is a Yin and a Yang in the universe....a balance of the forces of good and evil. Goodness is represented by light, and money is the root of all evil.

You must therefore strive to have as little money, and as much light as possible to be a force for Good.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to not send Saabluster their money.

"strive to have as little money…as possible" - check.
"as much light as possible" - check.
"…send Saabluster their money" - and check.

Evil will not triumph today, and if it comes back around in a month or two, I'll fry its eyeballs out with several thousand highly focused lumens of pure Goodness and light.

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Oh Lordy!!!!!! Beautiful work! Lux, sent you an e-mail but see you were on top of this one already!

Karl

If anything was worth sucking you back in, this would be it. I got his email just before yours. My invoice #1315

I'm really thrilled for Michael and hope he sells a truck load of these.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ragnar66

Enlightened
If anything was worth sucking you back in, this would be it. I got his email just before yours. My invoice #1315

I'm really thrilled for Michael and hope he sells a truck load of these.

I can't see it any other way....... probably a million uses for a light like this but people don't know it exists. I would guess this one will get some coverage......

Last edited by a moderator:

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Based on the invoice numbering it looks like he has sold at least 15.

Makes you wonder what the deft x2 will be like.... at the rate Michael is going it will be a plasma cutter lol.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Michael,

Congratulations on yet another triumph. I am so glad to see your dream has become a reality.

There are so many things I admire about you and your work. I love how candid you are when it comes to the technology in your lights. The trail of bread crumbs you leave is enough for a diligent enthusiast to advance their own craft simply by reading your sales threads.

You mentioned in your OP that the work is a reflection of your soul. Another reflection I see of that same soul is in the pitch itself. I wish I was half as articulate as you are, hearing your expressions are more like looking at a painting then reading text.

Thank you again for bringing something fresh to the table.

Matt

Parker VH

Enlightened
"strive to have as little money…as possible" - check.
"as much light as possible" - check.
"…send Saabluster their money" - and check.

Evil will not triumph today, and if it comes back around in a month or two, I'll fry its eyeballs out with several thousand highly focused lumens of pure Goodness and light.

We should just start doing direct deposit to OSTS/OMG Lumens with our payroll checks.:D

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Trying to get a idea of the actual size of this host. Does anyone have this host and a TN31 they can take a quick cell shot together for size comparison?

I have a TN31, this will give me an idea, thanks! :)

Devildude

Enlightened
We should just start doing direct deposit to OSTS/OMG Lumens with our payroll checks.:D

I could not agree more, between the Deft-X and the TN31mb it would be easier to just have my paychecks sent to OSTS/OMG and then I would not have to worry about gas or food. Actually I would need some spare change for batteries.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Pretty similar:

The TN31 201.7 mm long with a 79 mm bezel.

The Deft X is 205 mm long with a 75 mm bezel.

IE: The DEFT X and the TN31 are closer in size, than the TN30 and TN31 are to each other.

:D