• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired "DHS" D size Heatsink for M@g (Stock Clearing)

Norm

Retired Administrator
bajaiman said:
Norm... if you're gonna use 3D to run 5 watter it'll be wayy too underdriven... you'd be better off using 3 watter. You can use 5 watter with 3D using a boost (bad boy) converter...

Thanks for the info I will look into at a AA 3D battery holders, or as you suggest a badboy.

Norm

bajaiman

Enlightened
Norm...if you're gonna use 9AAs (using 3x3AA holder) it'll toast your 5W...to get around this you'll need a step down (downboy) converter...

You can try JayCar if you're looking for 3AA holder ;)

Norm

Retired Administrator
Thanks bajaiman, I am a regular Jaycar and radio parts customer but would have never have thought to look there for this type of battery holder. Thanks for the tip. Looks like I will probable go the bad boy and 9AA's. All other idea's welcome, I know this mod must have been done by a lot of members here and I am willing to listen to advice.

Yellobie

Newly Enlightened
Hi H22A,

Paypal sent for 2 "DHS". Is it possible to get them without the raised edges? If not, then it's still OK. Thanks!

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yellobie said:
Hi H22A,

Paypal sent for 2 "DHS". Is it possible to get them without the raised edges? If not, then it's still OK. Thanks!

Sorry Yellobie, they all have raised edges. PP received. Shipping tomorrow.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Niteowl said:
PP sent for one ["DHS" D size Heatsink for M@g].

PP received. Thanks. I'm sorry I'm out of town on emergency matter. Hopefully, I will be able to ship it on Thursday.

vortechs

Enlightened
Hi H22A,

Your PM box just filled up. I will PM you again about the DeoxIT and ProGold pens when you have cleared some space. Thanks!

Last edited:

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
vortechs said:
Hi HA22,

Your PM box just filled up. I will PM you again about the DeoxIT and ProGold pens when you have cleared some space. Thanks!

Space cleared. Thanks