Do you carry a flashlight during the day?

theamazingrando

Newly Enlightened
Of course I carry a light during the day! I use it constantly, too (as, I imagine most of us do): to look in drawers, under and behind desks, illuminate corners and above ceilings, point/indicate, etc. I usually carry a Surefire L1. It's just about right for most of my needs.

Megacam

Newly Enlightened
I recently got a Trunite TI for my keychain and I absolutely love it! I normally hate big things or lots of things on my key ring, but with a nice swivel on the end it fits in your pocket just like another big key. I can't believe how many times I've used it so far, even during the day. The other night I used it to light up the inside a trunk so a guy could get his spare tire out at night.

Tolip

Newly Enlightened
I always have my Preon 2 High CRI satin titanium Black Edition in my pocket and just replaced the Fenix E01 on my keychain with a Preon P0. I use the Preon 2 at on a daily basis at work.

sonofjesse

Newly Enlightened
Yes always carry at least 2 lights. And usually keep one at work and 2 in my car. You never know when you need a light!

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
As an EMT I do carry lights even during the day, i use them all of the time!! Today, we got called to a building w/o any lights.

My primary light is a Malkoff MD2/M61L, my backup is a Zebralight H51fw, I also carry an cheap 1x AA light to lend out. In the bus I usually have my 3DMag with malkoff drop in.

CL01

Newly Enlightened
Yes, an old Fenix P1. I know, it's old & dated, but I like the single mode for a twist & at about 2.5", it's not too bulky on my keychain.

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
Yes, an old Fenix P1. I know, it's old & dated, but I like the single mode for a twist & at about 2.5", it's not too bulky on my keychain.

P1 natural is great. I recently tried out the E15 but it can't compare (in quality).

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
A little $4 3 led, 4 button Chinese 'Miami Beach' special. I lost the rubber klicky boot the other day, but if I lose this light, or a part twists off, my GF will just get me another, as she sells them.

It's good enough for short range work.

Chris