Does anyone have the Malkoff Green/Red head?

LED1982

Newly Enlightened
I'm just interested in any opinions on it at all! It looks so cool. I don't even own a Hound Dog, but I was thinking of buying the Hound Dog Super, and I can't help but notice how cool the green head attachment looks as well. I did own a Hound Dog Super years ago but sold it.

Anyway, does anyone own one and if so how do you like it?

Dicaeopolis

Enlightened
I have the red one. It is awesome, just like any Malkoff. I have read animals don't see the red, so it is better for hunting at night, which I don't do, but I guess anything is possible someday. The low is not super low for reading or anything. Since I don't have a lot of use for it, I would rather have the regular Hound Dog (which I do). I really like the old Hound Dog 18650, but the new one is cool also because it comes with 2 filters that allow less throw and more spill if you like. I leave mine in maximum throw mode because I have the older Hound Dog 18650, which I get a lot of use out of. The Super is awesome if you don't mind the larger size.

LED1982

Newly Enlightened
Yeah I was also checking out the red one. I wound up getting the green one, like you I don't hunt, it simply looked bad *** so I wanted it lol. I'm sure I could be in situations where it's fun to light up nocturnal animals without disturbing them.

thebarefooter

Newly Enlightened
Got any beam pictures of the green? I was thinking about getting one. The website says the lux is 90,000. Curious of how this compares to the normal 18650 in terms of lighting an object far away.