Does Ultrafire WF-606A fit my needs?

Amik11

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I would like to buy flashlight for riding a bike in total dark.
I have read some really good reviews about Ultrafire WF-606A and would like to know if you think it fits my needs.

Sometimes i ride in total dark (not in city area) and would like to see approximately radius of 1.5m (5ft), up to 5-6m (15-20ft) ahead.

I saw some pictures from old thread which looks fantastic (the one with the grass on https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/174124)
But this is 2.5s expose time and probably different for eyes...

Please let me know what do you think.
If you know other model in this price i will be happy to hear (I prefer AA batteries but it's not must).

Thanks in advanced.

DM51

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF, Amik11.

That thread is a little out of date now, and bike lights have moved on to newer and brighter emitters. I'll move your thread into the Bicycle section, where you will find other similar threads whose 2-wheeled inhabitants will be able to give you expert advice.

Amik11

Newly Enlightened
Welcome to CPF, Amik11.

That thread is a little out of date now, and bike lights have moved on to newer and brighter emitters. I'll move your thread into the Bicycle section, where you will find other similar threads whose 2-wheeled inhabitants will be able to give you expert advice.

Thanks for moving me to the right place. Newbie me....
Looks like WF-606A is not even close to what i see here.... :candle:
Could you please point me to some model according to the needs above (20-25$)?

Thanks.