Downrange, no-spill, non-floody?

Lawman VII XIV

Newly Enlightened
I've got a Warrior Mini 2 and Seeker 2 and 3 Pros and a few other Olights. I'd like to find a couple of NO-spill downrange lights in both the approximate size and shape of each of the previously mentioned lights or one somewhere in the middle and the other at either end of the two extremes.

Besides the size/shape requirements, I'm looking for both a tail and side switch with instant access to both moonlight and full military power. I'd like USB/USB-C charging so I don't have to mess with getting a charger.

I realize lights the size and shape of the WM2 and S3/S4 Pros would limit the distance downrange of any such light, but long throw isn't quite as important to me as is little or no spill. Floody lights need not apply.

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might want to look into LEP lights. They are the rage these days and have incredible throw and absolutely no spill. Laser like. They are somewhat pricey but I think Sky Lumen has some "budget" LEPs that are of good quality and excellently priced.

Lawman VII XIV

Newly Enlightened
You might want to look into LEP lights.
Definitely don't look into those lights! :cool: Wow that a lot of light. Much more than I bargained for. I still don't want any spill, but yeah, that's a whole lotta throw. But thanks for the suggestion. I'll keep tabs on them as they're an interesting category, but not for me.