Dr. Meth Flash Game!

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
That didn't do anything for me, maybe there is a bug? Right now it stands at 106 sacrificed, the the second page is still locked.

You had over 10 billion dealers? Wow. Oh, you have to click on 'the baby' that shows up anywhere on your screen.

You're not going to see if you can max out the dealers?

I have over 7 billion dealers. Getting to 999.9 trillion is going to take some time. Doubt I can do it before my week is done.

STiFTW

Newly Enlightened
Here is my progress:
cZCITmZ.jpg

Jakeyb

Newly Enlightened
Just think about how much money that would be in real life. You could bail our country out of debt...with drug money lol.

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
After selling off most everything to get that stupid LEET trophy, I made a good comeback. I'm pretty much done with this game and will be quitting once I get my final 'week' trophy.

XRpqQ5e.jpg

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher
Pewpsicles. Need moar dealers. I found that a good longer term strategy is to stock up the master dealers, they work behind the scenes to increase cash flow. After a certain number of master dealers, they'll hire a lot more dealers per second than you'll ever effectively set any auto clickers to click.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
149.3 billion dealers, 500+ trillion grams, $303 quadrillion. :D

The numbers are starting to get silly now. The History Channel did a show where they calculated the value of the Earth at roughly $7 quadrillion. Now I have enough money to buy over 40 Earths! I can't think of what to do with even a large island, never mind over 40 planets.

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
149.3 billion dealers, 500+ trillion grams, $303 quadrillion. :D

The numbers are starting to get silly now. The History Channel did a show where they calculated the value of the Earth at roughly $7 quadrillion. Now I have enough money to buy over 40 Earths! I can't think of what to do with even a large island, never mind over 40 planets.

Not bad. I have 1.36 quadrillion grams of meth and $311.7 quadrillion.

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just passed a trillion dealers and $4.7 quintillion. Been lazy with upping production, so grams were at 0. Fixing... now producing a trillion g/sec.

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
OK, this time I mean it. I'm done. There have been a lot of upgrades made recently and had to continue player. Now, you can kill Joe Bob, but it isn't easy. Finally, go it done!

Finally! I killed Joe Bob! Maybe now I can get my life back. LOL

mJ3MAEo.jpg

jtr1962

Flashaholic
I've had it running on my second monitor for the last few weeks. I noticed when you have over $1 sextillion and refresh the game, you lose all your monry (but not your meth). Anyway, I just passed the $100 sextillion mark with 12.5 trillion dealer and 20K stars.