DX Emerson Commander Wave FAKE

Monocrom

Flashaholic
While DX sell fakes they don't knowingly advertise it as the real thing, they only call it steel folding knife.

But DX doesn't go out of its way to tell you it's not a real Emerson either.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
They continually sell fake rip-off and counterfeit products, yet still have broad support for their "other" products.

Personally, I'll never support a company involved in such criminal activity.

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wave:Manoloco, how did you come by this thread? Are you searching for something or did it take a month and a half to get to Peru?

manoloco

Enlightened
:wave: C-15, well, it was inevitable that ended roaming the knife section; a while ago a friend gifted me a noname fixed knife, found it extremely useful - until that moment i was used to use small blades from Victorinox saks, or kitchen knives - thing is the steel used on the gift is really bad and bendy, whittling some wood the edge just turned into a blanket :D

so im now finding good knives very interesting, but very expensive, and folders are the most useful to my needs (EDCing a Delica 4 PE now).

have been fiercely looking for a very good knife at a bargain price and reading about them a little here and on Knife Forums and Jerzee Devils. i think i would love a Sebenza, or a Strider, but the prices are out of my league, by quite a bit; and also theres a universe of blades and i find myself quite lost but having great fun reading about all of it.

Last edited:

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
My $.02 is that I don't care if DX sells replicas or whatever. I'm not one who believes much in imaginary property. But when DX sells a knife with the Emerson logo on it... that upsets me. And it's even worse when they don't say it is a fake.

I'd like to see that one in person at our April 18th get together. :D Thanks for the buyer beware.