E series clone

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
The E2E arrived from the eBay seller today, and it is definitely not a fake. I swapped the small clip for an LX2 2-way clip, and it's in my front pocket right now. :)

The head is even smaller than I was expecting....much smaller than a VME.

This one will remain incandescent, and I ordered a Lumens Factory EO-E2R a few hours go to replace the MN03 when I want more output. I'll be driving it with AW IMR 16340s.

The beam is very nice, and far superior to that of my P60 and P90 lamps running in 6 and 9Ps.

Last edited:

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome thanks for the update. Waiting to sell something on ecf then I think I may just pick one of these up. I really want a truly edc incan with good output and the 6p is just too big

m4a1usr

Enlightened

Conte

Enlightened
Boy you aren't kidding! That's freak'n awesome. And I bet in a couple year or so folks will be paying plenty because they didn't buy when readily available. If time teaches us anything. It's when FM put's something out that's interesting but not the rage somehow it draws the too late to the plate crowd.

There are a few Fivemega Items I feel I've lost out on in retrospect. Can't afford to buy them all tho'.

Honestly, what hurts the most for me right now, is the discontinuance of AW incan drivers.
They really finish and perfect any incan light, and it depresses me that I will be lucky to find anymore for future projects.

That and AW's 26500 cell. Fivemega still have 2x26500 Megalenniums available. Man, you put an AW driver on one of those, it's just about the best ROP money can buy.

Here's a Sob Story. I used to own one of those 2x26500 units. Lost the damn thing downtown. Fell out of my Mag belt loop at some point while being part of my halloween costume. It was devastating, still haven't completely gotten over it. It also had an AW driver.

Somewhere in this city, some guy has Fully Loaded Megalennium, has no idea what he really has, and probably has no idea how to recharge the IMR cells.
If it's still out there and being used, it probably has a normal PR bulb and a couple of C cells in it.

nanchanglang

Newly Enlightened
I know some fans make some really good clones themselves in titanium but I am not sure if there are some courterfeit in market now.

Latest posts