E2C Adaptors Sales and further Interest Thread

grnamin

Enlightened
Re: E2C Adaptors Interest Thread

I put my Lighthound E2C to my Dremel and a file and came up with this (good for grip and improved aesthetics :D )
orig.jpg

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm interested in anything that will let me run 2 RCR123 or 2 18650s with a C head and C tailcap. So if this adapter gets the job done, on an E body I'm interested.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

If not this weekend, then the beginning of next week I should start selling these NAT E2Cs. Thanks for your patience.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

I wouldn't mind seeing a D26>D36 bezel adapter someday along the lines of this and Leef's C>M bezel adapters.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have some NAT E2Cs to sell.

The sales in this thread are for non Credit Card sales only. The top pic is the standard NAT E2C. I am selling these for $27 a piece plus $4 USPS first class with delivery confirmation for conus buyers. International cash paypal buyers or those wishing different delivery options please PM me or post in the thread. I have posted some E2Cs on our TnC Online Store for those paying with Credit Cards.

I only have one of the E2C design pictured below and I'm asking $32. SOLD

I have three of the E2C design pictured below and am asking $32 a piece for these as well. *Edit* All Sold.

My cash paypal is catsndog AT inreach DOT com. Please post orders in this thread and follow up with details included in your paypal notes.

Last edited:

brunt_sp

Enlightened
I'll take 2 of the standard design and one of the third image. I can wait for the O-rings but wanted to reserve my order now. PM sent re shipping.
Edit : PP sent.

Last edited:

mfrey

Enlightened
I'll take one of the third variety.:paypal:

How long until the o-rings show up? Assuming we're not talking more than a week or so, you can wait to ship mine until you can include the o-ring, also.

Last edited:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
We should have the o-rings in 3-4 days. I will confirm this a little bit later today.

Chris

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
mfrey, will do, but I don't seem to have received a paypal. Please check to be sure you sent to the correct address.

brunt_sp, I received your paypal and was printing up your label, but I wanted to check to see if you'd rather wait for o-rings as well.

Thanks

mfrey

Enlightened
Yeah, I sent funds to the wrong address. Sorry. I'm sending now to the right address.

Update: PP sent to proper address.

Last edited:

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I sent funds to the wrong address. Sorry. I'm sending now to the right address.

Update: PP sent to proper address.

:thumbsup: Got it and I intend to follow your instructions. Thanks

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, the new designs are handsome!

I'm stocked with previous TnC releases of the E2Cs, but geez I'll have to think of a reason to get one.

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm waiting for black ones...These look so good! Any idea when black E2C adapters will be available?

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
We are machining the black ones now. It's probably overly optimistic to think these will be done this month, most likely the beginning of the year.

Also it looks like the o-rings have arrived so I should be able to ship the current E2C orders tomorrow morning.

Latest posts