• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

ETA Requests - Oveready / TorchLAB

Boomer8404

Newly Enlightened
I know you were out of Tailstand Shrouds, but did you guys really just run out of the Tailstand Clip Shrouds too??? I was just planning to buy one when I got home from work today for my replacement 6P because my old 6P was stolen. Come on, please tell me that you have one laying on the back of a shelf somewhere, you are they only guys that have these, and I would really hate to wait until sometime later this year for one. Please tell me you have an extra one somewhere.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Dan - is there any ETA for some of the Black HA smoothy bezels?
We are starting production soon, so hopefully next month!

Any plans for another run of the delrin 18350 host? Sad I missed out on that.
Probably, but its pretty low priority this year. In the mean time, we have acrylic options:

http://www.oveready.com/a-hosts/acrylic/cat_88.html

and that doesnt work, I also still have the prototype black and white delrin bodies. Shoot me a note.

msim

Enlightened
Got the delrin hosts today! Thanks for parting with them! Set up the black one with the delrin tailcap I ordered and an extra Solarforce L2T bezel. I have an old Nailbender XP-G2 drop in inside that tops out at 1.5a but I plan to stick to the lower modes. That'll do until I order a Malkoff to put in there.

I did a quick weight comparison with my other favorite 18350 setup. Delrin host with drop in and battery is 95g, Z41+Fivemega 18350 body+Ronac smoothie bezel (with drop in and battery) is 130g. At least according to the food scale in my kitchen :)

Will definitely come in handy!

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Thanks for the update. Weight is definitely an advantage to the delrin/acrylic family. I'll have more aluminum drop ins shortly, to leverage that even further!

jal

Newly Enlightened
Apologies if I missed it upthread, but are you planning more Cryos cooling heads in the nearish future?

msim

Enlightened
A ti Triad would be pretty sweet. Let me get the current production queue cleared out!

Much like when the Triad came back after it's long hiatus a couple years ago, I will drop what I'm doing instantly buy one as soon as that Insider hits my inbox!

Of course most of the other stuff in your production queue will illicit the same reaction from me. :)