• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

ETA Requests - Oveready / TorchLAB

Trip Miller

Enlightened
Does the Triad McClicky come with a pocket clip? I don't see it as an option or mentioned in the description.

If it's not included is there an option to drill and tap the switch for the clip?

They are extra and you can find the option under the Trit Triad Switch. I am sure you can get it on the non trit but the short clip is out of stock for another few weeks last I was told.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
They are extra and you can find the option under the Trit Triad Switch. I am sure you can get it on the non trit but the short clip is out of stock for another few weeks last I was told.

Thanks, this is correct. For this batch, clip options are limited to the Trit model.
http://www.oveready.com/a-parts/tailcaps/moddoolar-c-triad-tail-trit-black-ha/prod_204.html

We do still have a few natural clip-yes, trit-no from latch batch:
http://www.oveready.com/a-parts/tailcaps/moddoolar-c-triad-tail-natural-ha/prod_197.html

And short clips will ready in November (about 3 weeks).

mikesantor

Enlightened
Delays in responce mean the guys are hard at work cranking out parts for us.

Im steady refreshing the pages on all the items im waiting for restocks on...

IsaacL

Enlightened
I'm hoping the Lux-RC 371 boards will be released soon...:sssh: That can only mean good things for OR drop-ins/Moddoolar heads. The constant current boost regulator is excellent for two cell setups. AFAIK it avoids the problem of high amperage draw while still providing more forward amps to the LEDs.

I'm convinced a new Oveready head is in the works. Could just be wishful thinking...

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm convinced a new Oveready head is in the works. Could just be wishful thinking...

I'll throw some gasoline on that speculative fire(as long as we are "wishful thinking"), with the discussion that I read about Lux RC having a board with triple XPL and 2200 lumens.
That would get my attention, mounted in an Oveready package!
Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
We are working hard to get some great new products in your hands everyone.
It will be a very Happy Holidays
Thanks for your patience.

Kamerat

Enlightened
Hello, will the Peak Eiger Small Optic (219 or a neutral) come back in stock soon? Neutral would be best.

Sent from my iPad using Candlepowerforums

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Is there an ETA for the next run of natural smoothie bezels?

We made to many black on the last round and have to make both colors together. We'll be making more of both in spring/summer.

Hello, will the Peak Eiger Small Optic (219 or a neutral) come back in stock soon? Neutral would be best.

We are working on more now and hope to have more SS next month. In the mean time, 219 are ready to ship in brass:

http://www.oveready.com/peak-flashlights/brass-peak-eiger-aaa/10440/prod_363.html

GrimReminder

Newly Enlightened
Hey Oveready....just curious on when you will have more P60 triple drop ins available? Not the new Wasp series triples, but like the single mode one that just recently sold on your website but in HML or LMH style. I would love to snag a couple very soon if possible.:popcorn:
I really haven't found any other triples on the market that even come close as far as looks, quality and craftsmanship as far as Im concerned. Im all about buying American made and or built products whenever possible. Thank you for your time OR, you guys really do an excellent job not only with your products and build qulity, but also how OR conducts business and sets a great example here on the forum like answering our many questions, keeping us informed with new product releases, and good ole technical support.

My only complaint with you guys, and I'm being totally honest here is your product volume on certain complete lights and your triples. Everytime I'm ready to spend some serious cash, what I'm looking to purchase is either sold out and or not yet in stock, then when it does come in stock there gone in a few days to gone in the same day. At the end of the day I totally understand by not making 100 LMH XPL Triples at once or offering 100 of your new WASP flashlights in HA Black, and another 100 in HA Natural etc, etc. I just wish at times I could go to your website and BAM there it is in stock and ready to go lol. Please dont you or anyone else here on CPF take offense to my minor and wishful thinking complaint slash ramble here, Im just a 35 year old Toolmaker who loves flashlights as much as you guys and hasn't had the opportunity to get his paws on one from OR yet. :mecry:

Last edited:

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Hey Oveready....just curious on when you will have more P60 triple drop ins available? Not the new Wasp series triples, but like the single mode one that just recently sold on your website but in HML or LMH style. I would love to snag a couple very soon if possible.:popcorn:
I really haven't found any other triples on the market that even come close as far as looks, quality and craftsmanship as far as Im concerned. Im all about buying American made and or built products whenever possible. Thank you for your time OR, you guys really do an excellent job not only with your products and build qulity, but also how OR conducts business and sets a great example here on the forum like answering our many questions, keeping us informed with new product releases, and good ole technical support.

My only complaint with you guys, and I'm being totally honest here is your product volume on certain complete lights and your triples. Everytime I'm ready to spend some serious cash, what I'm looking to purchase is either sold out and or not yet in stock, then when it does come in stock there gone in a few days to gone in the same day. At the end of the day I totally understand by not making 100 LMH XPL Triples at once or offering 100 of your new WASP flashlights in HA Black, and another 100 in HA Natural etc, etc. I just wish at times I could go to your website and BAM there it is in stock and ready to go lol. Please dont you or anyone else here on CPF take offense to my minor and wishful thinking complaint slash ramble here, Im just a 35 year old Toolmaker who loves flashlights as much as you guys and hasn't had the opportunity to get his paws on one from OR yet.
Non taken, its a fair point. Our supply issues fall into several categories:

We don't know if anyone will like this
Making this is a pita
Fixed configurations require small number per version
We only have x000 instead of xx000 to throw at a project

In this case, its 2 & 3. We decided to upgrade the boards, first for Moddoolar, then for P60. But issues are slowing both. Everybody wants their configuration and stocking more than 2 of anything reduces all numbers. I'm hoping to establish capabilities that mean I can stock a single board model and configure it on the fly.

De-Lux

Enlightened
Are you going to do another run on the S1lva P60 mule drop in? Preferably in Nichia 219 3 mode (L,M,H). Also curious on the ETA of more Peak Eiger and Logan mule heads in stainless? Thanks

Last edited:

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Are you going to do another run on the S1lva P60 mule drop in? Preferably in Nichia 219 3 mode (L,M,H). Also curious on the ETA of more Peak Eiger and Logan mule heads in stainless? Thanks

We've actually had the S1lva's on order since before the first batch sold out. But Andrew had a 'life attacks' situation and has not been able to find the time. Still ready to make it happen when he is.

Peak's are a bit more complicated. Custom heads require custom LEDs and we've waited to long trying to switch vendors. I'm on top of it and hope to have them ready (best case) by March.

S1LVA

Enlightened
Mules will be coming in the future!

My life was turned upside down when my fiancé left me. I had moved back in with my parents, things were not good. Between that and stress from work, it wasn't possible for me to build mules. I have since come full circle and things are positive in my life now.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding including Dan and everyone at Oveready.

Andrew (S1LVA) Silva