• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Exotic Wood Mini-Mags, additional offering

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
a few different --

burled maple soli, snakewood soli, koa, tulipwood, koa.

tulipwood.jpg

sizzlechest

Enlightened
Those look great as usual. :goodjob:

Seems like a fitting time to introduce this beauty:

finished-1.jpg

Details on this light:
This is a custom gold plated host as offered by fivemega modified and fitted with incredibly beautiful amboyna burl wood. The host itself was cut apart, rather than the wood creating a perfectly seamless look.

This light is insanely beautiful and the photo doesn't do it justice......a real gem to behold. Thanks very much for this fine work Phil! The crown jewel of the collection!! :rock:

amv12

Newly Enlightened
Will has been the most courteous seller I've ever dealt with. Thanks for making these unique mags available for us. I would get another one, but I just paid for tuition(ouch). I will definitely get another one when I have more cash.

Here's my Koa on copper. The stripes in the wood has sort of a holographic effect, it looks different at certain angles. I absolutely love my Koa on copper. excuse my poor photography skills
koa2.jpg

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's my Koa on copper. The stripes in the wood has sort of a holographic effect, it looks different at certain angles.

Koa is one of my favorites. There is a term that describes the holographic effect in wood, it is almost as if you are looking inside the wood. I saw the term in an article in a woodworkers magazine a few years back. I wish I could remember what it was.